18.

That afternoon, outside the castle, the students, Gryffindor and Slytherin, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. The teacher, Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk-yellow eyes.

Hooch Said "Good afternoon, class."

Class said "Good afternoon, Madam Hooch."

Hooch said "Good afternoon, Amanda, good afternoon." [to the class]  "Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!"

Class : Up!

We can see Draco and Caelum are the first one who succeeded follow by Daphne, Carina and Theo and last are pansy and Blaise.

"That's so cool" kol and Henrik said with star eyes.

After Harry said "Up"! the broom immediately flies into his hand.

Hermione stares at them as the class continues.

Matteo said "Up!"  [broomstick flies up and  Matteo smugly grins.]

"Why is he so smug about?" Bonnie asked.

"We don't know what's inside that guy's brain or if he even have brain" Pansy said boredly.

Hooch said "With feeling!"

Hermione Said as her broomstick slowly rises  "Up. Up. Up. Up."

Ron said "Up!!" [His broom immediately shot up and whacked him on the nose]  Ooh!  [Harry laugh] 

Everyone also laughed at that

"Shut up, Harry."  [Ron then seemingly starts to laugh after he recovered]

Hooch said "Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end."  [the class mounts on their broomsticks] " When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2..."

She blows the whistle. However, Neville's broomstick somehow lifts him off the ground. Neville immediately lifts off. He looks quite frightened.

"Oh, boy," Neville muttered and swallowed harshly.

Neville said "Oh..."

Hooch said "Mr. Longbottom."

Girl said "Neville, what are you doing?"

Students said"Neville...Neville..."

Boy said "We're not supposed to take off, yet."

Caelum, Carina and their friends rolled their eyes at this.

Hooch said to Neville begins soaring away uncontrollably "M-M-Mr. Longbottom! Mr. Longbottom!"

Neville said"AH!"

Hooch : Mr. Longbottom!

Neville said"Down! Down! Ahhhh!"

Harry said "Neville!"

Neville yell "HELP!!!"

he immediately skyrockets towards the sky

"Remind us to not do that..."

"Yeah, You're the only one that who'll need reminding, kol, Henrik" Finn said.

Hooch said "Come back down this instant!"