11.

[The Camera Flash towards the Slytherin common room where we see the seven royal court who looked anxious along with Cassiopeia who looked calm while drinking a tea.]

"So what do you think is gonna be" Theo ask.

"I hope they get expelled" Blaise grumbled.

"You know that it's not going to happen" Pansy roll her eyes.

"That's right as long as Dumbledore's here, no one can expel Harry and his friends to this school" Carina added making Caelum groan in dissatisfaction.

"Well then I just hope that they atleast had a proper punishment." Draco wondered making Caelum nodded in agreement. 

"I doubt it" Pansy said in disagreement.

"Ofcourse they don't" Daphne scoff.

[As the Court is discussing, Cassiopeia are just listening to their converse until the door is open revealing Snape with a murderous look in his face saying everything] 

"They didn't get expel or punished didn't it" Cassiopeia stated than a question.

"No, The two just recieved a detention" Snape scowl making the royal court groan or sigh disheartedly.

"Ofcourse they are, after all who would want to lose their important pawn" Caelum mumur making the rest royal court hear and nodded in agreement.

Snape sigh and said kindly "anyway go back to your rooms it's already late, all of you should sleep, you have class for tomorrow" 

The golden trio and their friends are shocked seeing Snape being kind.

[Everyone except Cassiopeia and Snape leave the common room]

Snape looked at Cassiopeia for a minute and ask "Why are you still here Ms. Black"

Cassiopeia bluntly said "I want my brother along with my cousin in quidditch team and play against Gryffindor"

Snape was a bit surprised and skeptical about it.

Cassiopeia continue "We all know that Potter only got to play and become the youngest seeker is because of the incident last year that he has managed to be on the team, but I want my brother and cousin be on the team this year"

"Hey! That's not true" Ginny defend.

"That is true, Ms. Weasley if you should know that there is also many talented in quidditch that is first year but didn't get on the team because it's against the rules, that's why almost everyone is bitter or resent the Headmaster and Professor McGonagall for playing favoritism." Cassiopeia said calmly earning a nod from her court.

Snape sigh while rubbing his and said "Ms. Black-"

Cassiopeia cut him off "I will provide the team with the limited edition of nimbus 2000, you know that the broom is just one of the business that I own right"

Snape give in "Fine!, But don't expect them to get special treatment"

Cassiopeia give a small smile "That's all I ask, And don't worry all I ask is give them an opportunity and the rest is up to them whether they can get in or not, and don't worry about the broom I'm gonna donate it to the Slytherin team whether they get in or not"

Snape sigh in relief about that and said "Then if that's all your going to ask then go to sleep Ms.Black"

After Snape said that turn around and left leaving Cassiopeia calm face turn to motionless and stand up and went to her room not before her eyes flash golden.