9.

[The Ford Anglia is parked at King's Cross Station as numerous people walk past it. In the station, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Percy, Fred, George, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley are desperate to catch the Hogwarts Express before it leaves.]

Mr. Weasley "10:58. Come on, come on!"

Mrs. Weasley "Train will be leaving any moment!"

Mr. Weasley "Fred, George, Percy, you first!"

[Fred pushes his cart through the barrier to Platform 9¾, followed by Percy and George]

Mrs. Weasley patting Ginny on the back "Okay."

[Ginny pushes her cart and runs through the wall; Mr. and Mrs. Weasley follow]

Mr. Weasley " After you, dear." 

[Mrs. Weasley disappears through the wall; Mr. Weasley goes in immediately after her]

Mrs. Weasley meeting up with Ginny as she stands by the Hogwarts Express, which is just about ready to go "Come on, Ginny. We'll get you a seat. Hurry!" 

[the three run for the train; outside, only Harry and Ron are left]

"Why did I get a feeling that something bad is going to happen" Stefan commented making the two grimace remembering what happen next.

"When those three are involved, ofcourse something is going to happen" Caelum and Carina said at the same time making everyone creeped out except for the slytherin because they are use to it.

Harry turning to Ron "Let's go."

[Ron nods; then the two boys push their carts directly for the wall. However, instead of going through the wall, Harry inexplicably crashes into it and falls over; Ron loses control of his cart, and falls over as well. A station agent, the same man Harry saw a year ago, notices while speaking to a woman, and approaches Harry and Ron as they get to their feet, groaning from their slight injuries.]

Station Agent "Oy! What do you two think you're doing?"

Harry "Sorry. Lo-lost control of the trolley." [the agent shakes his head at them and walks away; Harry glances at Ron] "Why can't we get through?"

"what just happened?, Why couldn't they go through?" Elena asked confusedly.

Rebekah, Kol, Henrik, Carina, and Pansy roll their eyes at her dumb question and making Blaise narrow his eye at her.

"Shut up if you want to find out" Blaise snap at her making her tear up.

Stefan and Damon saw glare at him and stood up immediately and comfort her to stop her crying.

Daphne saw this and roll her eyes at them said had enough at her acting "oh come on stop crying, you looked like a green tea bitch"

Stefan and Damon tried attacking her but found themselves couldn't move an inch making everyone confused.

"Let go of us you bitch!" Damon scowling at her.

"I didn't do anything" Daphne said coldly.

Damon let out a 'tsk' not believing her.

Stefan frowning "If it's not you who else would do this"

"Me" Freya said making everyone looked at her.

"WHAT!, you bitch let us go" Damon said while showing her vampire face looked ready to lunge at her.

The Mikaelson stood up in front of her protectively with their own vampire face except for Henrik who is glaring at him.