10.

THE SCREEN PANS
Narcissa Malfoy née black and Cassiopeia Grace potter-black are walking toward the book store.

"Mom!, We're almost finished buying all our books" Draco said.

"Good" Narcissa said.

"Now I'm going, don't make trouble to your Aunt and cousin alright" Cassiopeia ask while ruffling their hairs.

"Not the hair woman!" Caelum said dramatically while fixing his hair.

"Yeah sis not the hair". Carina said the same way.

Cassiopeia just shook her head with a smile.

"Okay I'm going, don't do anything stupid alright" Cassiopeia said seriously.

"Ofcourse we're not going to do something stupid" Carina said playfully.

"Yeah, have some faith" Caelum said playfully.

Cassiopeia just looked at them with blank looks in her eyes.

"Hahaha she already know you two going to do something stupid" Draco said while laughing.

The twins give him a look to shup up.

Cassiopeia just raised her eyebrows at the comment but didn't say anything.

The twins sigh in defeat and said "okay we promise"

Cassiopeia look at them with small smile and kiss their forehead and walk away after saying goodbye to them.

Draco and the twins buy everything that the books they need for their school from flourish and blotts, the wizarding book store and place them on their trunks and head to shop some some extra clothes that is needed in Hogwarts for all seasons. After buying everything that is going to be needed for their school they decided to eat in a restaurant that Cassiopeia own.

While eating the twins suddenly thought of something and look at their Aunt and then exchanged a look to ask.

"Uhm. Aunt Cissy can I ask you something" Carina ask a bit shy.

Everyone that knew Carina are shock she is acting shy.

"What the fuck! Who is that" Blaise ask dramatically while pointing at the screen.

Their Aunt and Draco looking surprised about her sudden change of emotion.

"Sure, sweetie" Narcissa said.

"Are we burdening sis" Caelum asked sadly.

Everyone was silent. Cassiopeia was shock because she didn't know they are feeling this way and look at Rebekah who stand up from her lap and look at her telling her to GO while sitting in between her brothers. Cassiopeia get up from her seat and walked towards the twins who is looking down a bit.

"Is this what you two feels like" Cassiopeia ask softly while holding both of their hands.

The twins look at their older sister and nod a bit.

"Oh! You two, I didn't know that you two feels like burden to me" Cassiopeia said hugging them a bit and pull away to look at them in the eye.

"You know that the only reason I haven't felt depressed was because of you two, I wanted you two to experience anything you two want and Don't have a problem about money if you ask something from me, I didn't mean to make you two feels that way okay, I'm sorry you two." Cassiopeia said sincerely while looking at them in the eye seriously.