7.

[Mrs. Weasley picks up a pot of the mantel.]

Mrs. Weasley said "You first, Harry dear"

[Mrs. Weasley offers Harry a flowerpot. At the bottom is a layer of very soft dust. Harry frowns in confusion.]

Ron said "But Harry's never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum"

Harry asked "Floo Powder?"

"What's a Floo powder?" Rebekah asked Cassiopeia making the rest who don't know looked at her.

"Floo powder was a glittery magical powder used by witches and wizards to travel by the Floo Network, which connected the fireplaces of nearly every wizarding household and building." Cassiopeia replied while smiling lovingly towards Rebekah who blushed under her gaze making the rest looked at them annoyed at their flirting.

"will you two stop flirting towards each other and Fu*k already" Kol said in annoyed tone making the Henrik, Blaise and Theo nodded.

"SHUP UP KOL" Rebekah shouted while blushing in embarrassment and cassiopeia who chuckle in amusement after witnessing this scene and hugged her firmly from behind making Stefan looked at Rebekah longingly before shaking it off.

'What am I thinking, I love Elena not Rebekah' Stefan thought shaking the longing that he is feeling towards Rebekah and looked towads Elena who is talking(flirting) to Damon and sigh, Unknown to Stefan but Cassiopeia are looking at him with cold expression.

Mrs. Weasley said "Oh, well, you go first, Ron. So that Harry can see how it's done. Yes. In you go. That's it"

Ron said "Diagon Alley!"

[Ron disappears.]

"Woah!" 

"That is so cool" 

Everyone who don't know what floo powder is jump in surprised.

Mrs. Weasley said "You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on. Come on. In you go. That's it. Mind your head. That's right. Now, take your Floo powder. That's it, very good. Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly"

Harry said "Diagonally"

[Harry disappears.]

"He said it wrongly, isn't it" Freya facepalm making Harry embarrased more.

"What an idoit" Draco said causing the snicker to the rest of the slytherin and the Mikaelson boys minus (Elijah and Finn).

Mrs. Weasley ask "What did he say, dear?"

Mr. Weasley replied "Diagonally"

Mrs. Weasley said "I thought he did"

[Harry landed on his face breaking his glasses. He stand up trying to dust the soot off of his clothes, he starts to walk to the door but sees Draco and Lucius Malfoy.]

"what's that place" Finn asked.

"Knockturn Alley filled with shops devoted to the Dark Arts, unusual and dangerous people walk around there." Caelum said with a maniac grin at the last sentence he said making the Mikaelson family interested and the Mystic falls gang grimace at the mention of dark magic.

"why are you in there" Bonnie said with hostality while pointing at the Draco who is in the screen.

"Us slytherin just love our dark magic" Draco said with a smirk making the rest of the slytherin nodded in aggrement.