1.

THE SCREEN SHOW UP showing a
Black family manor.

Everyone was shock about the beauty of the mansion

In the master bedroom of black manor, the youngest Potter are giving birth to a twins. It's been an hour or two since her water broke. Her due date wasn't until two more months, they were early. That didn't matter to as she was ready to meet them, she was only sacred of their health.

Everyone smiles at that besides the obvious group.

Theo teased " wow, even as a baby you two are impatient "

The group laugh at that knowing how impatient the twins were.

The twins scrowl at the mention and said at the same time " we are not impatient"

The group snort at that.

Regulus black came storming in to support his wife in giving birth to their child.

Everyone was dumbfounded by the beauty of the parent

Caroline whistle " damn your parents are hot I can see where you get your looks from "

The siblings are smug about it.

Caelum said " thank you it's in our gene "

He hoped and prayed to lady Hecate's for his children to be healthy.
"You have one more push the your
chil-" the healer was cut off by lady black " ahhh YOU BASTARD YOU DID THIS TO ME " scream in pain.

Everyone laughed.

Regulus said " it's fine love, the baby are coming out one more push". Lady black push until one baby come out and take a deep breath. " Congratulations you have a beautiful girl " healer said while handing the crying baby to lord black " hi princess welcome to the world " lord black said while smiling and full of love.

Carina smiled sadly with teary eyes.
Cassiopeia and Caelum grabbed Carina's hands for comfort.

" There is one more baby push one more time " healer said. Lady black yelled "Agghhhhh" letting out a big push and let her head fall against the pillows. " It's a boy " healer said. A faint thunder are heard. Before a shrill cry swept the air.

The camera zoomed to baby girl who is around 2 years old running in the masters bedroom excitedly to meet her little sister and brother.

Everyone cooed at the child.

Blaise asked " Cassiopeia is that you "

" Yess, why did you asked " Cassiopeia answered cautiously knowing he is still not done.

Blaise said " what happened to you, you looked so cute in that screen, what happened now? " While pointing at Cassiopeia at the last of his sentence.

Everyone laughed at that

Cassiopeia said with smug tone " what happened is that the cute face of mine turn it to hotter version of me "

Rebekah said while nodding absentmindedly " that is true "

The Mikaelson and the Court looked at Rebekah with teasing looks and smile. Rebekah sees the looks and smiles that is on her way.

Rebekah asked " what "

Cassiopeia said smiling with teasing tone " you really think that I'm hot "

Rebekah suddenly blush and said " did I say that out loud "

Everyone said " yes "

Rebekah blush even more and cover her face with her hands and said " this is embarrassing "

Everyone laughed at her embarrassed face. The Scooby Doo looked at the Mikaelson in shock because they are acting like a human and not the usual cold looks of them.

Cassiopeia hold Rebekah's hand and said " okay that's enough give her some break "

Rebekah blush and smiled at their joint hands.

Child Cassiopeia burst through the masters bedroom and excitedly said " where are my little sibling "

The couple laughing at her excitement.
" yes princess looked at them now" lord black said while swohing her the baby's.
" Can I hold them " Cassiopeia said with puppy eyes.
" Sure honey, come here " lady black said while adjusting so that she can hold it safely. The parents looked at the happy and carefree daughter of them and their new born child wishing that this is going to last longer. They are determined to survive in this war so that their kids won't be an orphan.

Everyone was worried at what they we're hearing and was about to ask a question when the screen continue.

" So what do you think we should name them " lord black asked.
" I was thinking about it Carina mean is a constellation in the southern sky. Its name is Latin for the keel of a ship. And Lyra means Southern Constellation; Lyra (Lyr) 'The Lyre' Northern Constellation; Ophiuchus or Serpentarius (Oph) 'The Serpent Bearer' for the girl and for the boy is Caelum mean the sky, heaven and Evan is name after your Best friend."
" Carina Lyra Potter-black and Caelum Evan Potter-black welcome to the world " lord black said warmly.