3.

We open on a neighborhood on a street called Privet Drive. An owl, sitting on a street sign flies off to reveal a mysterious old man walking through a forest near the street. He stops at the start of the street and takes out a mechanical device, and uses it to zap all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device, and as he does so and a cat meows. The man, Albus Dumbledore, as his name was, looks down at the cat, which was of the tabby breed, as it sat atop a brick ledge.

Dumbledore " I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall."

The cat meows and sniffs the air, and the camera pans back to a wall. The cat's shadow is seen against the surface of the far wall,  and it lurches elegantly into a humanoid shape. There are footsteps heard, and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.

Everyone was shock to underestimate because they see a cat turned into a woman

" What kind of magic is that , one moment it's a cat the it turned into a woman?" Jeremy asked.

"That's an  Animagus is a witch or wizard who can transform at will into an animal " Hermione said happy to prove herself.

"So all of you can turn into an animal" Stefan asked.

"No! The Animagus spell is very difficult and dangerous to perform, which is one reason that all Animagi are required to be registered by the Ministry of Magic. Another reason is so the Ministry can ensure that an Animagus does not use his or her power for any illegal purpose while in their animal forms." Hermione said proudly that she can answer the question. While sending a smug look towards the royalty.

McGonagall " Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?"

" What rumored is she talking about" Elena asked

"Maybe if you wait and listen instead of interupting the movie you would know" Rebekah sneer

Elena suddenly had tears in her eyes. Damon and Stefan noticed it and glared at Rebekah for making elena cry.

Cassiopeia saw where they were glaring and use her power on them making them fly through the wall.

" Watch who you're glaring tho. If you still value your eyeball " Cassiopeia said with cold smile.

Rebekah was blushing and smiling of her overprotectiveness.

Dumbledore" I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad."

McGonagall" And the children?"

Dumbledore " Hagrid is bringing them."

McGonagall " Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Dumbledore" Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

"Just not secrets " the golden trio and their friends exclaim.

A motor sound is heard, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man, Rubeus Hagrid, takes off his goggles.

" I want one " kol and Henrik said

" NO " The rest of the Mikaelson horrified exclaim in what they would do to that thing.

Kol and Henrik cross arm and pouted.

" We have we can lend you or we can create for you two " Theo and Blaise whispered to their ears

Upon hearing that kol and Henrik beamed at this.

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore "No problems, I trust, Hagrid?"

Hagrid."No, sir. Little Harry fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake him."

Hagrid hands baby boy in a pair of blanket over to Dumbledore.

McGonagall "Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people? I've been watching them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are-- "

Dumbledore " The only family he has."

" What happened to your parents?" Elena asked

" You'll see " Harry said with sad tone

They stop outside a house.

McGonagall " These child will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name."

" Famous for what " Caroline question

Dumbledore " Exactly. They're better off growing up away from all that. Until they are ready."

Hagrid coughs and sniffles, as he is now crying. He clears his throat.

Dumbledore " There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all."

Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the babies, who are now at the foot of the door. The boy has a visible lightning-bolt-shaped scar on his forehead.

Cassiopeia and her friends exchange a knowing glance at each other.
Which didn't go unnoticed by the Mikaelson.

Dumbledore: Good luck, Harry Potter.