14.

[We see Cassiopeia looking at the wound in her stomach through her mirror with indifference but you could see a bit of pain in her eyes but endure it. Cassiopeia closed her  eyes and take a deep breath we could see in the mirror how her wounds started to glow and healing herself.]

The Slytherin and Rebekah release their sigh in relief seeing their Love/Queen/Sister her wound healing while other are shocked seeing her heal easily.

"How is that possible, your a witch so it was impossible for you to heal so quickly" Elena said suspiciously.

Rebekah roll her eyes and said "Didn't we saw her race in the inheritance test earlier, Her being a Tribrid Dark fey-werewolf-wiccan witch so ofcourse her healing capacity is special. Stop being dumb" 

Elena feel offended and glare along with the salvawhore and flinch but after seeing Cassiopeia glowing red eyes glaring at them.

[Cassiopeia look at her stomach in relief after seeing the wound in gone.]

[Later that evening, Harry is doing his detention with Lockhart.]

Lockhart "Harry, Harry, Harry. Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention than by helping me to answer my fan mail?"Harry "Not really."

Lockhart "Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that."

[Harry looking at him in confusion, before an eerie, groggily voice stopped him, making him freeze.]

"Come to me...come...come to me"

The voice startle and scared almost everyone.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?" Jeremy shouted.

Whereas, Cassiopeia closed her eyes as if she was cherishing that voice.

"What?" Harry yelled startling, Lockhart who was now the one looking confused.

"Sorry?"

"That voice."

"Voice?" He said, now looking around, becoming scared himself.

"Didn't you hear it?" He asked.

"What are you talking about, Harry?" He said, giving him a fearful smile.

"Wait! Are you telling me he didn't hear it! He didn't hear that terrifying voice!" Caroline yelled, everyone, staring at the screen, in either confusion, fright, amusement or a mixture of all.

"I think you're getting a bit drowsy, Harry. Great Scott, no wonder. Look at the time. We've been here nearly four hours. Spooky how the time flies when one's having fun." He said still looking up nervously, Harry looking up in confusion.

"Spooky." He agreed before the scene changed to Harry walking out of the room, stopping when he heard the voice again.

"Blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you. Let me kill you. Kill. Kill. Kill." It finished off, chanting, Harry stopping in his tracks.

[The scene changed to Cassiopeia who was walking in the corridor when she heard that voice too.]

"Let me kill you. Kill. Kill. Kill."

"So, he did it." She whispered with gritted teeth.

[The scene closed as the camera zoomed into Cassiopeia's eyes which were again having glowing red again.]

"CAN SOMEONE JUST TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Kol yelled in frustration.

"Quite down kol" Elijah and Finn said at the same time making kol shut up and Henrik and klaus snicker at him making kol glare at them.