11.

After seeing the results of test Cassiopeia is angry that the old manipulative old coot manage to do something like to her without her knowing.

"Sir Ragnok would it be possible to remove all the blocks that is in my body right now" Cassiopeia ask.

"Ofcourse, it can be done lady Potter-black- peverell -Slytherin- Gryffindor- Ravenclaw-Hufflepuff- pentagron-le fey-emery's. You will have to do a purification ceremony. We can discuss everything when you return" He stands and Cassiopeia follow the lead.

"Call me Cassiopeia or Potter-black only" Cassiopeia said

"If you insist lady Cassiopeia. This way if you please" He leads me further down the corridor and through a pearly white archway and watching doors. "Lady Potter-black needs you to go through the purification ceremony. Bring her back to my office when you are done" He uses my more formal title when he addresses the goblin in the room before leaving us.

I turn to the goblin and greet her the same way I did to Ragnok. These wizard and whiches really needs to start treating the goblin with respect.

"That is true they really need to start giving the goblin's a respect they deserve" Daphne said while nodding at the thoughts.

"Why should we gave a respect for lowly creatures" Harry sneer while his friends just nodded.

"Oh well, I don't know, maybe because they are the one handling and protecting our money" Caelum said sarcastically.

The Mikaelson and the court snort.

She give us a greeting in return before introducing herself "I'm Oiton please strip and lay in the water"

Rebekah tense hearing that.

The room we were in is looked like it was craved out of a single piece of marble. There was a shallow pool in the centre that seemed to  shimmer unnaturally. Oiton turns around to give her some privacy. once I'm in the water I lay back and Oiton  joins me, laying a white muslin cloth over my naked body as she does. The water was shallow enough that I could rest my head on the floor without covering my face. "This will hurt, the amount of pain in depending on how many blocks or poison on you"

I nod to let her know I was ready and she moves  to sit by my head, placing he long-fingered hands onto
the side of her head. At first nothing happens then a blinding pain floods her body making me bit my lips to stop herself from screaming in agony. I felt as if my veins were being flooded with fire and finally scream in pain.

Her siblings and friends along with Rebekah flinched hearing her scream in pain.

Rebekah grabbed Cassiopeia's hand reassure her that her mate is fine.

After it feel like an eternity the pain finally stops and let out a sigh on relief. I hold the cloth to me as I sit up shakily. Otion steps out the water and uses magic to dry herself before turning to her.

Letting out a sigh of the last pain leaves her. The goblin exit to give her some privacy. Once the door is shut and finally catch a breath. I stand up get dressed. Only when I'm done did I notice that not only I feel freer and lighter but it also registers in my mind that Oiton place a drying charm on me as well.
When I dressed I fix my hair step onto the corridor.

"Wait! Didn't you tell us earlier that Cassiopeia is duelling champion in four years straight without lose since eleven year old" Bonnie said

"Yes you are quite right, why did you ask" Carina ask