17.

THE SCREEN PANS we can see the queen and her future Court going to her room.

We can see Cassiopeia cast a silencing spell just in case.

"So what happened sis" Carina ask.

"Yeah, what's the secretive" Caelum said.

"What's with the phoenix all about" Draco ask.

Cassiopeia didn't answer just hand them the letter and made them read it.

The group read it making them tense on the content.

"WHAT!"
"HOW COULD THIS HAPPENED"
"WHAT THE FUCK"

The group yelled angrily at the same time and making them panic a bit.

"You know, you still didn't tell us what's philosopher stone is" Elijah said.

Everyone who don't know nodded.

"That's a secret, no spoilers" Carina said with a 'hush' finger.

"Okay enough all of you" Cassiopeia said calmly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN, THE PHILOSOPHER STONE IS MISSING, IF DUMBLEDORE REALLY TOOK IT, IT ONLY MEAN ONE THING THE GAME HAS BEGAN, AND HOW CAN YOU BE CALM AT THIS SITUATION" Caelum yelled angrily.

Caelum wince remembering that and look at her sister to apologize for yelling at her. But was cut off.

"It's fine don't worry, your worried I get it, we do drastic things, when we are on high emotion that we can't control" Cassiopeia said.

Caelum still wince because he prided himself for self-control but when it comes to the family he gets out of control.

"Wait! What game is he talking about" Stefan said after he noticed the word.

After said that everyone looked at the group with confused look.

"Don't worry, You'll find out soon" Pansy said mysteriously making everyone groan from not getting an answer.

"Don't yell at me Caelum" Cassiopeia command Coldly.

Caelum froze hearing her say Caelum instead of Evan and making him realize his mistake.

Caelum bow and said " I'm sorry for yelling"

"It's fine, just don't let it happen again" Cassiopeia said waving it off

"Now all of you sit down and listen" Cassiopeia command.

The group sit down and listen.

"The philosopher stone is indeed stolen by Dumbledore and if my guess is correct the stone is in this school"Cassiopeia casually said.

"What! The school, he hid it in the school who is full of children the stone is important if someone finds out that the stone is here every children are gonna be in danger"Theo exclaim angrily.

His friends nodded in agreement.

"So where is the stone? And what's the game?" Daphne ask confused.

Everyone who don't know are eager to hear about it more.

"Think where it is, Dumbledore practically gave the clue already" Cassiopeia said mysteriously.

The group at each other and think about the clue until.

Everyone was also thinking about the clue until.

"The third floor corridor" Freya said.

"The third floor corridor" Daphne said.

Freya and the Daphne onscreen said at the same time making everyone look at her like she grew two heads. Freya and Daphne look at each other and look away instantly and was blushing a bit at the situation.