22.

Suddenly, Harry sees the Snitch. He starts to head off after it and then suddenly his broom starts bucking and turning.

Harry said "Whoa! Whooa!"

Hagrid said "What's going on with Harry's broomstick?"

Hermione looks through binoculars at Harry, then at Snape, who is visibly muttering.

Hermione said "It's Snape! He's jinxing the broom!"

The court just sigh at their idiotics.

Ron said"Jinxing the broom? What do we do?"

Hermione said"Leave it to me." [She hands Ron her binoculars and leaves the stands.]

Cassiopeia raised an eyebrow at the statement.

Harry is knocked and thrown around, then falls, dangling by one arm from the broom.

Ron said concerned "Come on, Hermione!"

Hermione is hurrying up in the tower structures. She appears underneath Snape and touches his cloak with her wand.

Hermione said quietly "Lacarnum Inflamarae."

A spark ignites and Snape's cloak catches fire. Hermione quickly leaves.

Cassiopeia and her court glared at her on what she did to their head teacher.

Man said "Fire! You're on fire!"

Snape said "What? Oh!"  [knocks the man back, who falls into Quirrell, who then also falls. Snape bats out the fire and acts as though nothing happened. The broom stop bucking, and Harry climbs back on. The Slytherin seeker is after the Snitch. Harry takes off.]

The golden trio and their friends snicker at that.

Ron said "Go!"

Hagrid said "Go go go!"

Harry rams the Slytherin Seeker, then is butted out. He returns, smashing the Seeker again as the Snitch dives. The boys follow, but they approach the ground quickly. The Slytherin Seeker backs out, and Harry pulls up his broom as he follows the Snitch, feet above the ground. Harry stands up, and steps forward, trying to grab the ball. He goes too far, and topples off the broom with a yelp, tumbling on the ground. He gets up and lurches. The crowd gasps. Hermione appears beside a tower to see.

Hagrid said "Looks like he's gonna be sick!"

Harry lurches and the Snitch pops out of his mouth. It lands in his hands.

Lee said "He's got the Snitch! Harry Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!"

Hooch Blows her whistle whilst riding on her broomstick and said "Gryffindor win!"

The crowd cheers in joy including Gryffindor.

Matteo said in dismayed "No!"

Hagrid said "Yes!"

Hermione said "Whoo-hoo!"

McGonagall giggles happily. Harry raises the Snitch into the air and the crowd, and his team, cheers.

Crowd said "Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor! Go go Gryffindor!"

The Elena gang congratulate them making Harry smug at the praise.

The Mikaelson are a bit suspicious at the game but let it go eventually.

Cassiopeia was amused thinking that they really won fair and square. Her court on the other hand burst out laughing taking everyone attention shift to them with questioning look.