5.

Back at the Dursleys'. Petunia and a bundled-up Dudley come in.

" It's all right, sweetheart. It's all right " Petunia said assuring a distressed Dudley

They walk into the living room. Harry and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves Harry against a wall, taking his hair.

Harry" Ow! "

Vernon " What happened?!"

Harry "I swear I don't know!"
[Vernon snarls] 
"One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!"

Vernon scoffs at this, shoves Harry in the cupboard under the stairs, and slams the door

Vernon " There's no such thing as  magic! " he blackens out the vent on the door

Shout of protest about how he was treating even some who don't like them frown about the abuse.

Klaus are seething because he knows what it feels like being abuse.

An owl flies into view and lands itself on a TV aerial on one of the houses' roofs]

The camera slowly pans up to reveal Dudley in his smartest school uniform, posing and smiling grandly.

Petunia "Awww, smile " [She takes a photograph of him. She gasps in joy.] " Vernon, just look at him. I can't believe it. In just a week you'll be off to Smeltings "

Vernon "Caveat Smeltona. Proudest moment of my life "

Harry " Will I have to wear that, too? ".

They draw their attention to Harry]

Petunia " What, you? Go to Smeltings? " [Harry nods, questionably]

Vernon " Ha! "

They laugh in amusement

Petunia " Oh, don't be so stupid, you're going to the state school where you belong. "[Goes to the kitchen and fishes out a grey shirt in a boiler.] " And this is what you're gonna be wearing when I've finished dyeing it."

Harry " But that's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit me like bits of old Elephant skin. "

Henrik, kol, Theo, Draco, and Blaise snort at the phrase.

Harry leaves the living room area into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which had his name on it with his address of where he slept. Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy fixing breakfast. Harry walks in with the mail and hands it to Uncle Vernon, then walks to his seat with his letter.

" Oh, Marge is ill! Ate a funny whelk. "Vernon said after reading a postcard.

Dudley suddenly notices Harry's letter and runs to grab it from him and give it to his father.

Dudley" Dad! Look! Harry's got a letter! "

" Snitch " Daphne complain while rolled her eyes

Harry " Hey, give it back! It's mine!"

Vernon " Yours? Who'd be writing to you? "

The family gathers to look at the address. There is a broken seal on the letter. The family looks up and Harry gulps. Much later, another owl flies by with a letter and drops it off. Inside, Vernon grabs a handful of letters and rips them up. In the closet, Harry hears a whirring noise. He looks out at Vernon drilling wood over the letterbox opening.

Vernon " No more mail through this letterbox. "

" I want to drill his head open to see if there is actually brain there " Rebekah said darkly