4.

THE SCREEN PANS OVER A HOUSE.

[In the clouds during sunset, we see the Warner Bros. Pictures shield moving towards the screen and rotates out of the shot. Then, the film's title in golden letters slowly zooms through the camera afterwards; it is a quiet summer evening in Surrey. Harry Potter is in his bedroom looking at the picture book that Rubeus Hagrid gave him at the end of his first year at Hogwarts; he looks at the picture of him as a baby with his parents, then turns the page to look at a picture of him with his closest friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger; he then hears his owl Hedwig chirping and hooting in her cage.]

The golden trio shared a reminiscing smile after seeing the picture.

Harry said "I can't let you out, Hedwig. I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school." [Hedwig nibbles at her lock, squawking loudly] "Besides, if Uncle Vernon--"

Vernon angrily from downstairs said "Harry Potter!"

"I can't believe that thing is still alive" kol said making the rest of the originals nodded except for Freya.

"If I we're there, that thing is nowhere to be found" Klaus said darkly making the mystic falls gang shiver in fear.

Harry glances downstairs then looks at Hedwig before closing his book and going downstairs said "Now you've done it."

[In the kitchen, Petunia is working on a cake as Harry enters.]

Petunia said "He's in there, Vernon."

[Harry enters the living room, where Uncle Vernon is getting Dudley dressed up.]

Vernon said "I'm warning you. If you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go."

Harry said"But she's bored. If I could only let her out for... an hour or two."

Vernon chuckles and said "So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir."

"Your the one's who's freak" Ginny hissed.

Harry said "But I haven't had any messages from any of my friends. Not one. All summer."

Dudley said "Who would want to be friends with you?"[bumps Harry harshly]

"Almost everyone" Neville scoff making Harry smile smugly at the Slytherin former student who just rolled their eyes at him and decided to ignore him.

Vernon said "I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you a were a baby, given you the food off our table, even let you have Dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts."

Petunia said to Dudley "Not now, bumpkins. It's for when the Masons arrive."

Vernon said "Which should be any minute." [motions for his family to come into the living room] "Now, let's go over our schedule once again, shall we? Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be...?"

"Are they actually planning on where everyone would Stan" Henrik said laughing at the screen.

Petunia said "In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home."

Vernon said "Good. And, Dudley, you will be...?"

Dudley said "I'll be waiting to open the door."
Vernon said "Excellent." [the three of them turn to Harry with scornful looks] "And you...?"

Harry said "I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist."

"This is on your birthday right" Hermione asked making Harry nodded.