Chapter 12

I WANT COMMENTS AGAIN! I LOVE THEM!

Ilaria's pov

And when I thought I couldn't embarrass me any more, here I was, hugging the huge dildo in Eiffel Tower shape in front of Alanzo.

Frozen, I looked at him. His jaw clenched, and then unclenched, as he saw me.

"Say 'I love the Eiffel Tower'!" the stranger, who was taking my picture, encouraged me as my smile dropped, unaware of Alanzo's presence next to him, who looked mad.

Cussing, he snatched my phone away from the foreign man before walking in my direction. Once he was next to me, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the Eiffel Tower.

"Wait!" I told him, pulling my arm out of his grasp. Sighing frustrated, he rubbed with his hand his face, before looking back at me, snapping, "What!"

"I still have to pay for it," I said, biting my lip. "For what?" he asked me with a frown. "For the vibrator," I mumbled with a blush, gesturing to the vibrator in my hand.

He huffed as his gaze fell on the vibrator in my hand. "You came all the way to the city to get yourself a new toy instead of resting as you should?" he asked me with raised brows.

"I don't have to rest!" I shrugged. "The doctor said you should rest, Ilaria!" he gritted out.

"But I feel great, I could even accompany you to the meeting, but no, you just had to decide for me, and left me in the mansion!"

"Are you fucking getting mad at me?" he asked me with an amused chuckle. "Do you really think you're in the position to get mad at me?"

"For deciding for me? Yes!"

"Well, guess what, micetta? I decide for you again, and I say you're not getting your toy!" He took the vibrator from my hands before I could react, and threw it into a shelf near us.

Then, he grabbed my wrist as I looked at my vibrator, and dragged me with him before I could grab it back from the shelf.

"Hey man, chill! And let go of her, that's not the way to treat a lady," my cameraman intervened, seeing Alanzo manhandling me, and pulling me away, as I desperately tried to reach for the vibrator.

What a brave man! I admired him for stepping up for me, even if I could defend myself very well. But I couldn't say the same about Alanzo, he seemed annoyed by the man's interference. Ignoring the man, he continued dragging me with him.

"I'm talking to you man!" the stranger grabbed Alanzo's bicep. That made Alanzo let go of me, before grabbing the man by his throat, and pinning him against the next shelf.

"If you touch me, or interfere in my business again, I'll make sit on this Eiffel Tower," he threatened him, nodding with his head towards the huge dildo, "making sure it's hitting deep, am I clear?"

"Alanzo! Let go of him!" I tried to loosen his grasp as the poor man tried to breathe.

"I said am I clear?" Alanzo asked the man again, his hand holding him in a deathly grip, ignoring my attempts to get him off him.

The man nodded his head before he finally let go of him. As I was about to crouch down to ask the man if he was all right, my world literally turned upside down, and I found myself on his shoulder.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked with a gasp as he walked out with me dangling on his shoulder. "Just shut the fuck up and don't make me angry anymore!" I heard him snap.

Looking around, I noticed that people were looking at us. Sighing, I flushed, burying my face in my hands, groaning.

I was embarrassed, and frustrated that I couldn't buy my toy, but I didn't put up a fight, because I didn't want to cause a crowd and get more attention than we already did.