Chapter 25

Guys, I want comments again. :-*

Ilaria's pov

He left, leaving me hanging. I didn't know what surprised me more: That he cooked for me, or that he said he wanted more.

After eating all the food he made for me, his words bugged me even more, as I could think better now with food in my system.

Still, I couldn't figure out what he meant with 'more'. He couldn't mean sex, we already had sex, and it was good sex, he was like a premium vibrator, bringing me to my peak with no efforts.

I knew we weren't in a relationship but we both knew there was a sexual tension between us, and that we wanted each other.

For now I had no regrets losing my v-card to him, he knew what he was doing, and the pain was only short-lived, on the contrary to the pleasure.

Even thinking about last night got me clench my knees together. Sex with him was like nothing I'd imagined. He was so caring and patient, taking things slow and making sure I was not in pain.

Then, he took care of me in the morning too, washing me and carrying me around, after seeing I couldn't walk properly after begging him to take me again, I knew I shouldn't, knowing I was sore, but he just made me feel so good that I wanted to feel him again.

Not only was he taking care of me after sex, but also before. He took care of me every time I felt weak. And he protected me in every situation.

So, could it be that he might have feelings for me? Though, considering that he was very arrogant and selfish, it was hard to believe he was catching feelings for me. But he was ready to shoot his friend for me. He's chosen me over his friend.

I sighed. I didn't know what to think. But I felt like I was getting myself into something deep, where the way out would be hard to find. Now, I could end this relationship we had before things would get complicated.

Key word: I could. But I didn't want to. I wanted to see where this chemistry we had would take us.

Therefore, if he meant with 'more' a real relationship, then I was, I guess, ready to try it out rather than regret later the missed chance of maybe something beautiful.

I was holding back my feelings until now, not mixing pleasure with emotions. Though, it was hard to do so.

Because he wasn't the one he used to be, he wasn't really actually cold and ruthless when we were alone, but caring, and I'd be lying if I said that his caring side wasn't giving me a little bit of butterflies.

Moreover, he laughed, smiled, and even joked with me, reminding me I'd to fix his senses of humor, as every joke he made was sexually.

The way he acted around me wanted me to let loose, and give my feelings a free rein, not think about the future, but live the moment.

Yeah, that will what I'll do! And the first person who I'll tell my decision will be: Alana, of course! She was my best friend and I'd not have no secrets from her.

"Didn't talk to this bitch for a long time anyway," I muttered, getting up and limping to the bedroom, before entering it and grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

Throwing myself onto the bed, I called her. As I thought how I should explain her that I'd sex with her brother who hated my guts months ago, she picked up.
"You're still alive?"

"Should I be dead?" I asked back, playing offended. "Living with my brother for the time, who isn't a fan of you, it is considered," she said, before laughing. "I'm just joking."