Chapter 26

My lovely chocolate-chip cookies! I can't update twice, trice or whatever in a week, I don't have the time, and I'm not a wizard (unfortunately), pulling a chapter out of my sleeve.

Be so nice, vote and comment for the smut on it's way, kiss kiss, and goodnight.

Alanzo's pov

I opened my eyes, waking up.

Yesterday stayed by yesterday. Today is a new day. Time flew so fast when I was with her, making me wish it wouldn't, as spending time with her was enjoyable.

My mother always did movie nights with us in the mansion, every Sunday when I was young.

My younger self was interested in movies. But my older self was more interested watching her than the stupid movie. I enjoyed watching her, while she was watching the movie.

And it was amusing how she commented every scene, with a cute frown between her eyebrows, or laughed at some stupid scenes of the movie.

But doing a movie night with my micetta, I felt like I was thrown back in time, still a child, with no worries in the world.

What I loved the most about her was how she ate, she'd eaten half of the pizza, at least I didn't have to worry about her appetite, or her health. Not that I had since I'd been with her as she was always eating like a man.

But she still had a great body, which I loved and enjoyed more than I should.

We weren't even done with half of the movie when she was done eating she'd snuggled closer to me before falling asleep.

I didn't move, not wanting her to wake up, and loved her on top of me. And that way we fell asleep. Now I woke up, she was still lying on top of me.

Looking down at her, I saw her sleeping, safe and sound. Her mouth slightly open, drooling on my chest. In other circumstances, I'd be disgusted, but I guess I could make exception with my little micetta.

"Ilaria?" I slowly, woke her up, stroking gently her cheek, kissing her temple. Sighing, she turned her head, and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Baby, wake up," I muttered, tracing down her waist and thighs now.

"Shut up!" She grumbled against my neck, surprising me with her moodiness. Obviously, she wasn't a morning person.

"Did you tell me to shut up?" I asked her, grabbing her face, making her look at me. Her eyes were still closed, her lips formed into a duckface due to my grasp.

"I just want to sleep ... please!" She whined, opening her eyes. "Why are you waking me up? Not even the sun is out!"

"It's dawn, baby." I pecked her lips before turning us around so that she was lying under me now.

"Yeah! Exactly! Still early! Go back to sleep!" She turned around so that her back was facing me, burying her face into the pillows on the couch.

"That's the time I start my day, get used to it." Because that will be the time you'll always wake up next to me.

"Why don't you just get used to my sleeping rhythm?" She asked me muffled, her face still in the pillows, as I got up.

"Because I'm not a lazy ass!" I slapped her ass, watching it jiggle as she shrieked, rubbing her ass. "If you don't get your ass up, and join me for a bath in five minutes, that ass will be red."

Sitting up with a groan, she yawned tiredly. "I don't like baths."

Grabbing her chin, I told her with a smile, "I do, and you owe me that favor, micetta, after you fell asleep on top of me on the couch, sleeping comfortably, while my back suffered from the couch."