Chapter 33

I am sorry for the lack of uptades, I just feel depressed lately ... 

Alanzo's pov

My body used to waking up early, I was up before daybreak.

Normally, I would go to the gym for two hours before starting my day. Recently, the vixen in my bed was keeping me pretty occupied, making me not want to leave the bed, especially yesterday night.

She was a tease by all means, successfully keeping me hard for the entire day, frustrating me while walking around in almost nothing. She made me go all crazy. Not letting me touch her was pure torture. And she knew it, and she loved it.

I didn't like playing games. But she loved playing with me. The cheeky smile on her face, her mischievous eyes, telling me  - payback is bitch, if you don't fuck me like your bitch, then watch me be a tease - while giving me a slutty walk in lingerie.

I punished her for being a brat. And the little brat decided to punish me back. Even if it was hard not to give in, I could control my desires because of two important qualities I mastered all my life, knowing it takes time to get your hands on what you craved: Discipline and patience.

Still, I got what I craved at the end of the night. Generally, I got what I craved, I got her. She was mine by all means, she wanted to be mine. She submitted to me even if she wasn't aware of it, the way she acted around me showed her yielding to me to the core:

She melt in my embrace, relaxing her body. She hated the feeling of getting ignored by me. Her voice quivered and her eyes got teary, looking hurt,  when I snapped at her the times she got herself in trouble.

Unknowingly, she gave me power over her mind and heart. It was just a matter of time she fell for me. All I needed was to show her care, which wasn't difficult, as I already considered her family, soon to be my wife, and the mother of my child.

Looking to my side, I smiled a little as I saw her still sleeping. Sitting up in bed, I leaned down to kiss her temple. Furrowing, she turned around, snuggling into the pillow, a wince on her features that didn't go unnoticed by me.

Last night was wild, she must be sore. Getting up from bed, I walked to the bathroom, naked, preparing a bath for her. She hated baths. Too bad that I liked them. And this one had the size of a jacuzzi.

Walking back to the bedroom with a towel hanging around my hips from the bathroom, I picked her gently up, carrying her curled body to the bathroom. Putting her in the bathtub, I walked out again, walking out of the room, calling the first maid I've seen on the hall.

The old woman scurried into the bedroom to do the task I just assigned her - change the bedsheets of yesterday night. All maids were old. The last thing I needed was my micetta getting jealous, which could trigger her migraine.

Seeing the woman do her task, I walked back to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Heading to the bathtub, I got in. Her head on the head-rest, she was still asleep.

Kissing her forehead, I got in the bathtub.

🇺🇸 AMERIKA 🇺🇸

Author's pov

They met again, this time in an old mansion in the forest, which was abandoned for years after a tragic incident.

Inside the mansion, it was pitch black, the furniture dusty, cobwebs on the doorframes. Again, they couldn't see each other, except their shadows, as the woman wished.

She couldn't look at the man who abandoned her when she needed him the most. She left him in the past, and moved on. Even if years past, he was a piece of the past and pain, seeing him would break the walls she built up between everyone, after learning she couldn't trust anyone, the hard way.