Chapter 35

PLZ COMMENT! IT MOTIVATES ME MIRE THAN YOU CAN THINK ❤️

Ilaria's pov

"And why can't I come with you?"

Sitting on a dresser in my thong and a baggy shirt, I watched him get ready. He was going to a business meeting this evening, but refused to take me with him.

"Because it's not safe for you there," he remarked, making me frown. "Why? Where is this meeting anyway?" I asked, watching him tug his gun in his waistband.

"In a safe place," he claimed, and he wasn't lying. I could see through his lies as he could see through mine. We kind of completed each other, even if we contradicted one another in many aspects, I had a sweet tooth, he wasn't a fan of chocolate. He loved alcohol, I hated the taste and the scent of it.

"Then, why I can't come with you?" I asked frustrated. "Because it's not safe." I groaned annoyed, getting off the dresser, he was repeating himself back and forth, not giving me a proper answer.

"Where are you going?" He grabbed my arm and yanked me back, making me collide with his hard chest. "Obviously, not with you!" I pushed him away.

"Baby, I will me back in an hour, or two," he soothed my anger down, kissing my forehead. "And then we can do whatever you want." I smiled. Manipulative ass.

"You promise?" I let him believe that he got me. "I promise." He nodded his head. "Alright, I will wait for you then," I grinned at him, pulling away.

Taking his phone, he walked out, looking handsome as hell. I wanted to write on his ass property of Ilaria Esposito, just to make sure people, women, knew he was taken.

Smiling sweetly, I followed him out of the mansion. "No, get inside." He pushed me back. "Why?" I asked him with a pout. "I just want to lead you to your car."

"Not with that ass on display!" he said firmly, his eyes stern. "It looks like a dress anyway, nothing is on display," I argued, following him out.

"Keep that shirt down if you want no one to die!" he gritted out. I just gave him a cheeky smile. When we were by his car, I sat on his lap on the driver seat and kissed him. Distracting him with a kiss, I put my phone on the ground of the backseat.

When he was about to deepen the kiss, I pulled away. "Don't you have somewhere to go?" Without me?

"Such a tease," he groaned as I got up from his lap and closed his door. He looked me up and down, before mumbling something I didn't hear and starting the car.

Waving at him with a smile plastered on my face, I watched him drive away. Then, my smile faded.

"The Hell will I sit at home and wait for you!" I waving my hair to my back, I walked back inside, getting ready for the meeting.

Walking back to our room, I roamed my clothes, not knowing where this meeting would take place I decided to wear black pants, combined with high-knee boots. My shirt was like a corset top, out of lace.

Then, I did light make up. What took most of my time was my hair. It was wavy and curly, thanks to Alanzo's water work. Therefore, I decided to tie it high. Then, I braided it down, letting the braid fall down my back.

When the uber I reserved arrived, I left the mansion. Sneaking out was easier when it was dark, and something I did often when I was young.

Like I requested, it waited two block away for me. "Where to go, Miss?" he asked as I got in.

"Just drive, I will give you the directions."

On my other phone, I opened the app: Find my phone.

*****