Chapter 16

Can you pretty please comment again? :-3 ❤️

Ilaria's pov

My routine of the day?

Eating, sleeping, resting, and avoiding Alanzo. Though, that has been my routine for the last three days now. And I wasn't complaining about it all. I wasn't ready to face him after what had happened between us.

Still, I didn't know how to act around him. Even thinking about him, and recalling his lips on mine, and his hand on my body, got me all flushed.

Groaning, I buried my face into my pillow. I hated how my cheeks felt burning every time his picture came into my mind. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Are you all right?"

I guess I was going crazy, considering that I heard his thick smooth voice now. "I seriously need help," I mumbled with a sigh.

"With what?" I heard him ask. I frowned. I really had to be gone delusional, not only was I hearing his voices in my head, but also communicating with him.

"I need you to get out of my mind!" I huffed, turning around so that I was lying on my back now. When I opened my I eyes I gasped surprised, because I wasn't just looking at the ceiling, but also at a very hot devil in tuxedo.

Pushing my untamed curls out of my face, I sat up, muttering "Are you real?"

"Yes, I am not just in your mind, but also in your bedroom," he said with a sexy smirk, sitting on the bed next to me as I looked at him in disbelief. "So, I'm in your mind?"

Clearing my throat, I avoided looking into his eyes, like I avoided his question. "Why are you in my room?"

"I heard you groaning, I thought you were in pain," he claimed, his eyes dropping to my stomach. "How is your stomach?"

"I'm fine, my stomach is still bruised but not as bad as it was days ago," I muttered, my hands fisting the blanket as the way his eyes lingered on my body made me nervous.

"Mind if I have a look?" he asked softly, tugging on my blanket. "I-I'm not wearing much," I said with a blush, not letting go of the blanket.

"All right, just let me pull it down a little," he told me, pushing the sheets down to my hips. Biting my lip, I leaned my back against the bed post and opened my stomach as the covers were resting on my legs now.

I clenched my legs as his fingers palpated my stomach, his rings felt cold in contrast to my hot skin. "You feel any pain on the areas I push on your belly?" he asked me with a hum.

Chewing on my lip, I shook my head, before asking curiously, "Do you have a medical education, or something similar?"

"No, but a strong hit on the areas I was palpating might cause you an internal bleeding and end your sweet life," he explained without any sign of emotion.

"Oh," I said interested, my mouth 'o' shaped, sitting more up to see the areas he meant, "could you show me again which areas you meant?"

"Here, here, and here," he told me, as my eyes followed the places on my stomach he tapped on.

"Yeah, this are also the parts my father showed me, but what's interesting is the reverse you're doing, you're using these places, you know to kill, to heal."

"Oh, I can do it all, I can kill, heal," he said, his voice getting huskier, "and pleasure, but the latter one shouldn't surprise you, as you already know, huh?" I jumped in surprise as his hand drifted downwards.

Not caring that I was only wearing a baggy cotton shirt, I got out of bed, looking at him tongue tied. Smirking, he got up from bed too, approaching me.