Chapter 48

If you LOVE Roman then, comment! :-) 😂❤️

The Hills X Creepin X The Color Violet

ILARIA

It's Valentine's day.

I had no Valentine. My stupid ass wanted to call Alana — crack a stupid joke — and ask her if she wanted to be my Valentine.

It has been three weeks since I was back home, but she didn't call me — neither did I. I didn't want our friendship to fall apart.

Therefore, I decided to take the first step and call her. If she was mad at me for turning the tables and making her brother mad, then I was even ready to apologize.

Taking my phone, I called her. Unfortunately, I was greeted by her voicemail — not by her. She didn't pick up.

Not giving up, I sent her thousand messages — like literally. I gave her some time to answer — rolling on bed in boredom and waiting.

Like a stalker, I checked her social media accounts — and decided to disturb her peace by writing her from there too.

Still, I got no answer. I sighed. Like two fools, we had always spent the Valentine's Days together. But now I was alone.

Whatever. I could by myself flowers. And food. I didn't need a six feet and six inches tall arrogant Italian man — built like a Greek and being halfway Greek — with gray eyes to spoil me.

But I wondered how my valentine's day would be if we were still together. Would he surprise me with breakfast in bed? And prepare me dinner? Plan a romantic activity?

I guess I'd never find out. I sighed. I really had to stop picturing things about him and I in my head. Still, it wasn't easy to forget him.

We did so many things together — from visiting beautiful places to romantic dinners in our favorite restaurants.

Like the simplest thing — watching Bridgerton on Netflix — made me think of him as I had forced him to watch it with me.

Now I felt so lonely. But instead of lying on my bed and crying about my life — like a drama queen — I decided to go out and buy food.

Alanzo didn't cause any problems. He stayed away from me. He probably had more important matters to take care of — like working his ass off to earn the money back he lost to me. He was a workaholic anyway.

At least I could leave the mansion again after they left me in peace. Today was the first day I decided to go out.

The clothes I've chosen were baggy — still stylish. I didn't feel comfortable showing my bump. I didn't want people to glare at my bump.

Leaving my room, I left walked downstairs. Walking out of the front door, I walked to the suv. My door was opened and my four buddies hopped inside with me.

And with buddies — I didn't mean dogs — I meant armed men. "Couldn't you guys be more obvious," I looked at them through my black glasses.

They all frowned at me — not getting what I was meaning. "All black? Really? Don't you have casual clothes? Like hoodies? Joggers? Sneakers?"

"What's wrong with our dress code, Miss?" one asked with a frown. "We are going to eat food, not to kill someone," I deadpanned.

"Where to eat?" the chauffeur asked. "I want tacos, let's go Mexican," I muttered pensively.

"And? You guys like Mexican food?" I asked my mates. They all nodded their heads with a frown — some muttering a 'yeah'.

"Great, let's enjoy the food together, I don't like to eat alone, especially on Valentine's day where the tables are probably full of couples," I muttered, before looking at them curiously. "Do you guys have a Valentine?"