Chapter 23

Well, I've good news and bad news.

Good news: This chapter has smut.
Bad news: I'll not post the next chapter until this chapter and the last chapter has 50 comments from 50 different people. Kiss, kiss.

And enjoy!

Ilaria's pov

Bang!
Bang!
Bang!

Loud gunshots were fired, three times. But the target wasn't me. Unfortunately, it wasn't Johannes either.

Neither did Johannes shot me, nor did Alanzo shot Johannes. The gunshots were fired in the air and hit the ceiling.

Lowering his hand, he took his fingers from the table before walking backwards. "This is not the end," he muttered towards me, and then looked at Alanzo, "and you my friend got yourself just a new enemy, hope it was worth for the bitch."

"Did he just call me a bitch?" I asked with my hands on my hips, looking offended at Alanzo as his friend left.

Putting his gun back in his waistband, he walked towards be with giant strides, looking angry. "How dare you?"

"What exactly?" I asked him as I did many naughty things in less than fifteen minutes.

When he was in front of me, he grabbed me by my arm, pulling me close to him. Scrunching his nose, he pushed me away. "What the fuck Ilaria! Why the hell do you smell like shit?"

"I told you Marjatta has some diarrhea," I claimed, smelling at myself.

"What the fuck did you do when you went to the bathroom?" he asked looking at me observantly. "Your hands look naked."

"That's legal in public." I shrugged, looking at my hands. "But you know what's illegal? Abusing your fucking wife! And that was what Johannes did! Marjatta told me in the bathroom!"

"Where's your jewelry, and why do you smell nasty?" he asked me, ignoring what I was telling him.

"Hello? Don't you listen to me?" I asked him with a huff, crossing my arms. "Your friend was abusing his wife!"

"And you wanted to play the little hero and helped her escape by giving her money, in other words your jewelry?" he asked me, slowly puzzling everything together.

"Yes! Yes, I did!" I nodded my head with my chin high.
Chuckling, he applauded me, screaming ironically, "Bravo! Well done!"

"Thank you!" I thanked him, making him huff. "You want a medal too?" he asked me, tilting his head.

"No, that would be too much," I declined, even if I knew he was meaning it sarcastically.

"You're really driving me mad right now!" he sighed, muttering something under his breath and going with one hand through his hair.

"I hope in a good way!" I smiled at him, telling him the exact same words he told me in the jet when he'd gotten me angry.

His head snapped in my direction and he looked at me murderously, before shaking his head, and walking into my direction.

Before he could pull me away, I grabbed the lamb leg from the table, it looked delicious. Then, I followed him out of the restaurant and into the car.

During the ride, I was eating the lamb leg, Alanzo was sitting next to me, trying to not lose his shit.

"How did you help her escape?" he asked me as calm as possible while I was chewing on my lamb leg.

"Why should I tell you? To make it easier for you to find her and bring her back to your friend in order to make it up to him?" I asked him, biting into the lamb leg.