Chapter 24

Yeah, I'm not gaslighting ... the decision is yours ... but it's the same principle like last chapter, I won't update until I've nearly 50 comments from 50 different people.

Before I forget: smut.

Enjoy!

Alanzo's pov

I woke up to a sight I could get used to.

Because looking down, I saw her still sleeping, she was all cuddled up to me, her head lying on my chest. Her legs were tangled with mine, and her full lips were lightly parted open.

She looked in deep slumber, tired out from last night, even if I went easy on her, knowing it was her first time, wanting it to be memorable for her.

Though, she was a sight to behold, it took me a lot of self-control to not take her, hard, and fast. But I held back. I put her first. Because I wanted her to enjoy sex, crave for more, and come for more.

And after last night I knew she'd want more as she enjoyed every moment in my bed, under me, on top of me.

To be fair, she was great for her first time, I loved every second of being inside her tight pussy. And I could fuck her from dusk till dawn if she wouldn't be sore after fill her only for once.

Being with her felt so great, so satisfying, and not just like a task as I thought it would be in order to get her in wedlock after knocking her up.

At the beginning I only wanted the power she was holding by making her fall for me and convincing her for marriage.

Now I wanted her. I wanted her in my home. I wanted her in my bed. I wanted being with her.

Taking care of her didn't feel like an obligation anymore, but an instinct. But protecting her was harder than I thought, as she was bringing herself not only in ridiculous situations but also in dangerous one, like yesterday.

She was very energetic, the only time she wasn't causing any trouble was when she was sleeping.

I guess I must tire her out more often, in order to make her stay out of trouble, which I'd do with pleasure anyway.

For now she was good, lying on my chest, totally out. Smiling, I brushed her curls out of her face. Having a better look on her face now, I noticed how young she actually looked without make-up.

After seeing her with and without make-up, I preferred her without, she looked more innocent. Not that she was innocent in any way, she might be as sinful as me.

The only part where she was innocent was her innocence, and I took it yesterday. The fact that she trusted me with her body showed also how much she started trusting me.

Trust was good, but love is better. If I'd make her fall in love with me she'd turn into a puppet for me, making everything for her love for me.

And the way to make her love me was care. Women loved care, it made them feel loved, and fall in love in the end.

"Let me take care of you," I muttered, tracing her spine, before slowly sitting up, picking her bridal-style and getting up from bed with her in my arms.

Kissing her temple, I walked to the couch, placing her gently on it. I covered her with the blanket on the couch, making sure she was still warm and cozy in the sheets.

Then, I walked to the bed, taking off all the covers and putting on new ones.

The maid for our two-week-stay in Finland would arrive tomorrow, until then we'd to take care of the household ourselves.