Aloe

(Wilbur POV)

(Editor Wilbur)

"I swear to god," I mutter under my breath, the voices are attacking me again. I stop in the middle of the hallway trying to cancel out the voices then I hear Hayden.

"Oh, Wilbur..." her voice sounded low and taunting, but I still couldn't move because of the voices. I was scared, it was late at night and everyone in the castle was asleep.

"Ha-y...Hayden?" I stuttered when I talked, this time the voices were worse than ever. I heard Hayden move closer.

"Wilbur..." her voice still low and taunting. I feel her hands grab around my waist and gradually go up.

"Hayde-n what ar-e you do-ing?" the voices are screaming in my head, I'm weak.

My crown falls off my head.

"Wilbur, I told you not to talk to other girls, let alone what you were doing with my sister,"

I mumble words not able to speak, I'm in so much pain. Hayden grabs me around my neck and pulls me down onto the ground and drags me down to the dungeon. I close my eyes while she's dragging me down the steps of the dungeon. I'm still weak.

I'm able to mumble out a few words.

"I didn-t do...anyth-ing." My eyes are still shut.

(Espens Pov)

(Editor Crayons :D)

I woke up from a nap I took while King Wilbur was supposed to be asleep in his room. The door to his room was wide open and he wasn't in there. I assumed he went for a walk so I followed where I thought he would be in the hallway. I first check the study low and behold he wasn't there so just start wandering until I found his crown. Next to the abandoned dungeon. What was he doing? I walk down the stairs to the bottom of the dungeon, the walls are covered in moss and weed. The main area is giant with cells.

"King Wilbur!"

He was laying on the floor passed out. I noticed that his shirt was stretched out by the neck and he had a red lipstick stain on his collarbone. This has never happened before. What do I do? How do I help him? Thats it! Charles!

"Charles!" I yell at the top of my lungs because I know I can't pick King Wilbur up but maybe if we work together...

(Charles Pov)

You know when I started here I thought guarding would be fun. Who would have thought it was a whole bunch of standing around doing nothing? I wonder what Espens doing right now... Probably sleeping. Princess Hayden and her loud steps interrupt my thoughts as she storms past me.

"Goodnight Princess Hayden"

She walks straight past me. It was kinda strange how she came from the area of the abandoned Dungeon. In the middle of the night... I mean it's not like I am questioning my royal or anything-

"Charles!" Espen's voice pierces through the silence.

I don't know where it came from but it sounded like it came from the same area Princess Hayden came from. I follow it my gut is telling me to go that way. I sprint down the hallway and not almost trip. The door to the dungeon is open. I look down at the ominous stairs and start going down.

(2 billion years later)

I finally make it to the bottom. I walk into the main area to see Espen holding the king.

"Espen what happened?" I say walking over to them.

"There's no time I need you to help me move King Wilbur to the infirmary" Espens eyes were scared