Statice

(Espen POV)

(Editor Crayons :D)

"My king."

"Hm-yeah what?" He must have been zoned out.

"There is someone here to see you." I bowed.

"Let them in." He sighed messing with his hair.

"Hello William." they bowed pulling up her Mint green dress.

"Bitch." Wilbur sat up straight.

"No." Emma smiles.

"Fuck you." He stands up.

"Again no." Emma grabs a book from off the study's shelf and throws it at Wilbur,

"I will slap you I swear." Wilbur grabbed his guitar.

"Really?" Emma laughs.

"Emma, Queen Abby is behind you." Wilbur sets down his guitar.

"NO, I DON'T WANNA GO." Emma throws more books.

"that's enough." Wilbur sighs. "Mehm." Wilbur seems annoyed. Someone opens the study doors.

"Wilbur?" Haven walks inside.

"What?" Wilbur moves his hair out of his face.

"Who is this?" Haven sounds disgusted.

"This is Emma." Wilbur motioned his hand towards Emma.

"I see..." Haven seemed jealous. Emma looks down at the floor.

"My king, I can escort princess Haven out if you'd like."

"No Espen it's fine." Wilbur sighs quite annoyed. Emma smacks Wilbur on the head with a book and leaves the room.

"Bitch." Wilbur mumbled under his breath.

"NO!" Emma yelled from outside the door.

"How, fucking how." Wilbur raised his voice slightly.

"Wilbur!" Haven slaps Wilbur lightly.

"God, what." Wilbur seems pissed off.

"Nothing." Haven smiled and left the room.

(THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO OUR ENGAGED READER EMMA! I really appreciate you :D- Editor Crayons :D)  

(Time skip)

The ball. It's not really anything special. Well maybe if you like seeing a bunch of rich people gathered up in a giant room and getting drunk. King Wilbur really doesn't like these parties... Then why keep hosting them? Ties. You get way more ties with kingdoms like this. Hayden usually planned them but then after... I started to make a plan and then King Wilbur gives me the yes or no. It's simple. If simple means trying to make sure the ball doesn't go over 10,000 pennies. It's really nothing like the fairytales either. I think it would be rather lovely to live in a fairytale... No rules, no sickness, only pure beauty. But this is life.

(Editor Wilbur)

"These Dances..." I sighed as I went down the steps into the ballroom and decorated. Before I knew it was time for the ball to begin. A crowd of people ran inside in their big dresses and fancy suits and there came king Wilbur behind them messing with his handkerchief. I took my place holding the drink tray. By a few minutes, most of the drinks are gone. A tall figure about 6'2 or so stands in front of me. They have a long pink braid with flowers stuck in it.

"Good afternoon would you-"

Before I can finish, they take a drink and finish it. I think they inhaled it... They then hand the glass back and walk away. A boy with golden blond hair almost chased after them. Maybe this is a fairytale... King Wilbur walked up to me from behind and grabbed my shoulder.

"Hello." I jumped dropping the tray.

"Wha- Oh Hello my king." I bend down to pick up the tray but that blonde boy rushes over and picks the tray up for me.

"Thank you." I smile.

"You're welcome, though you should be more careful." The blonde boy says in a high-pitched sweet voice.

"I will." I bowed to the young boy. The little blonde boy giggled.

(IDC Tommy is a toddler.)

"Cute kid huh." Wilbur smiled looking down at me. "I didn't know you were so good with kids." 

"I wouldn't say good, he reminds me of someone. Also, when I lived in the kingdom I would babysit. I think that's his brother over there." I pointed to the man with pink hair trying to fix the flowers in his hair."

"Tommy!" He looked over at the little blonde boy.

"Well, I've got to go it was lovely talking to you." The blonde boy named Tommy smiled. He ran over to his big brother.

"King Wilbur, are you alright." Wilbur was looking at the man with pink hair.

"He's so familiar..." He stares at the man.

"Espen, did you throw away the painting I destroyed in the hall?" Wilbur says energetically.

"No, not yet my king, I'm sorry-" Wilbur grabs my sleeve and drags me out of the ballroom.

"My King is this really necessary I can walk!" I try to get out of his grip.

"Oh yes sorry." he lets go.

"Mhm.." We both walk into the study and pick up the paintings one by one.

"My King, is it this one?" I pick up a painting of his father and a man with pink hair.

"Yes!" Wilbur rushes over and takes the painting running into the ballroom.

"Sir-r di- did you know this man?" he shows the man with pink hair the painting trying to catch his breath.

"Yes..yes i did, a long time ago." He sounds doleful.

"So this is you?" Wilbur lifts up a piece of the torn painting to reveal a man with scars and a messy pink ponytail.

"Yes" His words were cut off by Tommy pulling his hair too tight,

"What is your name?" Wilbur bows to him, it's strange because I've never seen him do that before.

"Techno, Technoblade."

"Technoblade it's an honor."

I've heard only stories... Is this really the immortal god?

(BRO PASSERINE X FANTASIA :0)