Magnolia

(Espens Pov)

A stack of blankets that smells of fresh linen tied in a lavender bow. Now I dont know what pleases a god. But this will have to do. I dont know why I was instructed to deliver it personally. But everyone should be warm. Even gods get cold.

When I get to the door its already open. I peek my head in and go to knock but something in my gut tells me to not. Techno blade.

"Leaving so soon? You have only-"

He whips his head around to stare me down. A tip of a trident was about 3 inches away from my chest. He doesn't speak just stares almost as if he's studying me. The trident lowers but Technoblade continues to stare. I take a step back and place the blankets on a chair. Before I leave I stop at the doorway.

"If you need anything before you leave you can ask a maid or butler."

I walk out closing the door.

(Charles Pov)

The clock ticks going back and forth back and forth... Swinging left to right. When you have nothing better to do its the best to watch the clock. It doesn't make time fly but you can count how many times it goes past. 8,453, 8454, 8455. I wonder how many times that clock has gone by.-

A tall figure blocks my view.

"Where is the Dining hall?" He says, peering down at me. Pink braided hair tied with a long piece of ribbon...

It almost caught me by surprise. It takes me a second to think.

"Down the hall past the painting to the left... I'll walk you there."

We have a short stare-off before I start walking toward the dining hall. I dont turn around but I hear footsteps. One, Two, three, four. But then they stop. I turn around to check but there's no sight of them... He was familiar. I will probably see them again. Time will tell. 

(Sorry its so short-)