Anthurium

(Wilbur's Pov editor Wilbur) 

I set the painting back in the study on the ground.

"God I need to clean this up." I sigh looking at the paintings on the floor. Espen rushes through the doors.

"My King people are being murdered at the ball!" Espen is out of breath.

"What!" I run past Espen into the ballroom. Techno has his sword out.

"What are you doing!" I yell from the top of the staircase and the voices scream in my head, Like us...Like us..Like us...one of us....

"Techno stop!" I rush down the stairs. Espen runs into the room and grabs the wounded. I try to run and grab techno but Im thrown to the ground. I run over to Tommy and bring him out of the room.

"What is he doing?" Tommy is all too young to understand murder.

"Nothing..." I wipe the blood from my mouth.

"Are you sure?" Tommy sniffles.

"Yes." I wipe the ash off of Tommy's cheek and sit him down in the study and sit down next to him.

"Who are you anyways?" Tommy raises an eyebrow.

"My name is Wilbur." I sigh.

"Im Tommy." He smiled and laid his head on my arm.

"Tommy, why are you and Techno here." I look down at the little boy asleep on my arm. I sigh as Espen runs into the room.

"King Wilbur!" They yell.

"Shhh, hes sleeping what is it?" I fix my hair.

"Technoblade has calmed down." Espen clears their throat.

"Thank you for telling me." Technoblade rushes in the room.

"Techno why are you here, and why do you have this kid?" Techno slams the door behind him.

"He's my brother." Techno puts his sword back in his scabbard.

"Okay, but why are you here!" Tommy's still asleep.

"They told me to come here, and I know you know who im talking about." Techno takes a step closer.

"Your head?" I lean forward almost knocking Tommy off.

"Exactly." His voice rumbles though the study.

(Espens POV)

"Whats going on? Tommy ask as he rubs his eyes.

"Nothing Important, go with Espen he will lead you to the bedrooms." Wilbur moves Tommys hair out of his face. Its quite nice to see Wilbur taking care of Tommy, he is usually disgusted by kids.

"Let's go, Tommy." I stick my hand out and Tommy grabs it.

(Time skip)

"My King, are you alright?"

"Just problems and stuff you know how it is." Wilbur sighs

"What is it, my king." He looks upset as if he has built up rage.

"My problem is that im horrible its not because im a king its because im related to him!" Wilbur sits up and slams his hand into the side of his throne breaking the arm of the throne.

"Pardon me..." Wilbur smiles messing with his throne and trying to fix it.

"Sorry my king, I shouldn't have asked." He yelled he never yells.

"Im gonna check on Tommy." Wilbur sits up and leaves the room

(Wilbur POV)

"Tommy, may I come in?" I knock on the door.

"Yes." Tommy says as I open the door.

"Get some good rest?" I sit on the floor next to him.

"Oh yes, I did your beds are really nice to be a while since I slept in a real bed." He smiles.

"Wait, where did you guys sleep..." I say quite concerned.

"We travel a lot, you know," Tommy says as he picks up some Woodlice.

"You guys can stay here if Techno lets you."

"Oh, I hope so!" Tommy says with sparkles in his eyes.

(Espens POV)

(Editor Crayons :D)

I walk into the room with Wilbur and Tommy sitting on the ground. Tommy jumps on Wilbur and hugs him pushing him to the ground. Im so glad Tommy is making Wilbur happy. Wilbur deserves to be happy no matter what he says.

"Espen!" Tommy jumps on to me.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?"

"Hmh! It was really fluffy! But..." Tommy looks at me.

"Yes Tommy"

Tommy whispers something in my ear.

"Why of course that sounds like a lovely idea! Your Majesty wait here okay."

(time skip)

(Wilbur's pov)

I have just been waiting. Sitting and waiting...

"Wilby!" Tommy ran into the room Espen right behind him holding three plates.

"My King." Espen hands me a plate of pancakes shaped into a smiley face.

"Thank you." I smile looking at Espen and Tommy.

Tommy motions for me to try it. I cut a piece and take a bite. Tommy lights up with a big smile after he sees me smile.

"Is it good?" Tommy backs up to stand up to Espen

"Hmh."

I would never admit to him that I prefer waffles over pancakes but still. It was a lovely meal.

(EDITOR CRAYONS :D NOTE)

SO SO SO sorry I didnt post for a while I needed a break! I will try to post as frequently as I can but I make not promises! :D