𖤐 5.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

DAVID DASHOUN REYES 10

DAVID DASHOUN REYES
10.16.22
3:33 pm - harlem , ny

dd was getting something from his mini fridge in his room as a boy from the twitch stream started talking. "bro, nah, his chat gay," he said. "sayin' his ass was fat."

out of no where, dd started yelling. "what the fuck y'all just say, chat???" he asked. he came into the camera, tilting his head opening the snack he had gotten. "what the fuck y'all just sa- chat, y'all just said i got fat ass?" he questioned once again.

he walked over the wire that was by his chair and sat down.

another boy spoke into the mic. "nah, they just said you got fat booty? ayo." dd laughed at the boys comment, squeezing his apple sauce. "look, y'all niggas said 'GYAT DAYUM.' " another boy spoke.

dd looked at the camera and started laughing. "ayooo??" he said, leaning his head back and laughing some more.

dd finished up eating the gogo squeeze he had gotten and set the empty apple sauce packet down and put his hands on the keyboard.

the boy was currently playing 'District 10 gta'. he started driving, whilst mumbling some stuff under his breathe then screaming into the mic. the stream filled with hundreds and hundreds of comments.

"dd26lover_ said, "how are you and jae?" a voice spoke on his stream. many more comments like this flooded but he just decided to ignore them since him and jaelin haven't talked since the party.

he accidentally crashed into the car next to him, him mumbling a quiet 'fuck' under his breath. the car next to him took it personal since he started crashing into dd's car.