𖤐 33.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

ALEXANDRA RENAE PAIGE2

2.19.23
6:32 pm - harlem , ny .

"i miss my man," jaelin sighed. alexandra and jasmine jerked their heads back and furrowed their brows. "jason?" they asked in unison. jaelin lifted her head from her arms and looked at the phone camera before looking at the two beside her a mugging them. "you done got me fucked up. why would i miss that nigga?"

alexandra, jasmine, jaelin, trilly and sam were all at the park by their house since sam wanted to go. trilly had came back to visit again, which no one was really complaining about. as much as he disliked where he grew up and where he lives, jaelin and alexandra think that sugarhill is starting to grow on him a lot more.

the girls were all recording on alexandra's phone, pretending to have a youtube video. trilly was over on the playground with his little brother, pushing him on the swings. jasmine deadpanned her bestfriend. "oh, i don't know, because you deadass brought him to the block yesterday," she said sarcastically.

jaelin rolled her eyes and threw her hands up. "because you two bitches told me david's ass was bring crystal!" she shouted. jasmine and alexandra both shared looks. "okay that's on us but he didn't and we didn't think you were gonna bring that niggas funk ass." she said.

the sisters both bursted out laughing, jasmine joining them shortly after. after a few minutes of them laughing about what the girl had said, jaelin calmed down. "nah but on some real shit i miss dd," she said. "not too much on me now but y'all just ain't seen the side of him that he showed me."

"he was always so gentle and caring with me. always made sure i was okay before anyone and anything else," she carried on since jasmine and alexandra weren't saying anything. "y'all only ever saw the bad side i would tell y'all about. never the sweet, loving side. all he cared about was me. i hope. because i know all i ever loved and cared about was him." she finished off with a sigh.