𖤐 11.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE10

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
10.27.22
12:46 pm - harlem renaissance highschool .

ddot, notti, dd, jasmine, and alexandra all sat at one big table in history class. jaelin sat on the other side of the room by herself since her and dd are still fighting.

she was writing on her review paper as jason and jaden came over to the girl and sat with her. she looked up from her paper with a sigh, dropping her pencil. "what?" she asked.

jason smacked his lips and looked at jaden whilst pointing at the girl. he looked back at her with a 'bffr' face and spoke up; "so we can't sit with you no mo?" he asked. she looked at him dirty and cocked an eyebrow.

"y'all nigs never sat with me until now?" she said. "cause you always with that lame ass nigga dd or some shit," jason said, taking her paper copying off of it. she snatched her paper back and put it to the side.

"speaking of, why ain't you sittin' with him and yo little goons?" jaden asked. "first off, my bestfriends ain't goons," she said defending her friends. "and second off, cause i just don't want too." she lied.

jason looked at her suspiciously and just nodded his head. he was gonna let it go but jaden didn't. it was silence between the three as jaden tapped his chin, indicating he was thinking.

when he came to a conclusion, he slapped the desk and stood up. "you and dd are fighting ain't y'all?" he shouted. she winced and looked over to the table she normally sat at to see all of them looking over at her.

she put her head down and groaned as the class fell into a silence. after a few seconds, everyone got back into their own conversation, making the class loud again. dd was still looking over at the three, him mugging jason and jaden.