𖤐 27.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

ALEXANDRA RENAE PAIGE1

1.21.23
1:00 pm - jasmines crib .

"girl it's not that hard," jasmine huffed. "it's one of these, one of these, two of these, and one of these." she explained, clearly annoyed. her and alexandra were doing a tiktok that was so simple but yet she made it oh so hard.

alexandra sighed and followed the moves the jasmine had showed her, finally getting it. "i got it!" she said excitedly. the two both had their phones set up because alexandra was on the phone with ddot and jasmine was filming the tiktok.

"okay now do it right for the nine second video," she said sarcastically. alexandra rolled her eyes as the tiktok started counting down from 3-1. it started as the sound started playing the 'she like that' song.

it got to the part where alexandra went in front of jasmine and she moved her butt on her. ddot was watching them and made a weirded out face. the tiktok ended and they both watched it as ddot spoke up. "y'all niggas gay," he said. alexandra deadpanned him and flipped him off.

"hoe shut the fuck up," jasmine said. "who the fuck you calling a hoe?" ddot asked. "you bitch." jasmine replied back. alexandra just gave the phone to her bestfriend and let them argue. she walked over to jasmines bed, which jaelin was currently laying on.

she layed down next to her sister and sighed. jaelin looked down at her with a smile and started laughing. the two just sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until alexandra got tired of jasmine having her phone.

"jasmine!" she yelled. "stop arguing with that boy and come back in here." she said. after a couple of seconds jasmine walked back into her room with a mug on her face. "take this phone i can't stand him no mo," she said, throwing the phone on her bed.