𖤐 30.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JASMINE RAYA DAVIS2

JASMINE RAYA DAVIS
2.12.23
9:29 am - harlem , ny .

jasmine was laying down in her bed, scrolling through tiktok with alexandra along side her. it had been almost a full week since alexandra, jaelin, and jasmine all beat crystal, madison, and izzy's asses. from what alexandra and jasmine found out, dd had cut everything off of what he had with crystal. but jaelin didn't know that.

alexandra was still sleep next to her as she let out a sigh. she honestly was sick and tired of being suspended. she wanted to see her friends and her favorite teachers. and if she was being honest, she was dead missin that school lunch. it be hitting sometimes.

after a few minutes, alexandra finally woke up. "finally," she said as alexandra rolled over onto her back and groaned. "shut up. you stay being awake early," alex sighed as she grabbed her phone and sat up. "it's just when my body wakes me up goofball." jasmine replied in a dub tone. alexandra just hummed in response as she went through all her notifications.

both of the girls phones went off at the same time, making a loud ding!. they both winced at the sound and immediately turned their phones on vibrate. "jesus, bro." alexandra said. jasmine was looking at her phone in shock as alexandra finally looked at the message as well in shock.

"oh hell," both the girls said in unison. "ddot?" jasmine asked. she nodded. "notti?" alexandra asked. she nodded. the girls let out a sigh as they clicked on the message and started typing away.

notti.
jasmine

jazzy 🤍 .
wht

notti.
wyd

jazzy 🤍 .
notti wht do u want bru
cs ik ddot txt alexandra 2