𖤐 13.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE10

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
10.31.22
11:16 am - harlem renaissance highschool .

jaelin was currently in third period which was her science class with notti. her teacher didn't give any work since it was halloween so her and notti were both on their phones, sending tiktoks to each other.

the phone started ringing and mrs. jen went to go answer it. a few moments later she walked over to the table notti and jaelin were sitting at, looking at the two.

"the principal needs you guys," she said. "take all your things and go." the two looked at each other weirdly and grabbed their bags and phones and left the classroom.

they walked in a comfortable silence, walking up to the door. "what do you think it could be about?" notti asked. jaelin shrugged her shoulders. "no idea if i'm bein' honest." she said.

she opened the office door to reveal ddot, alexandra, jasmine, and crystal. jaelin threw her head back in annoyance as notti spoke up. "well shit," he said.

the two took a seat next to ddot by the principals table whilst jasmine, alexandra, and crystal were sitting together by the window, them giving each other mugged looks.

the principal took a big sigh and took his glasses off, looking at the six in his office. "so, jaelin," he said, looking at the girl in between the two boys. "i heard you got into a fight a couple days of go with crystal. is that true?" he questioned.

"snitch," jaelin mumbled under her breath. crystal obviously heard her which is why she stood up. "girl ain't no one in here a snitch. if this dumbass nigga didn't take a video we wouldn't be a problem," she said, referring to ddot.