𖤐 29.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

DAVID DASHOUN REYES2

DAVID DASHOUN REYES
2.6.23
10:36 am - harlem renaissance high school .

the whole group was currently in english class sitting at their table, a very loud awkward silence filling the table. everyone else in the room was talking besides them which was unusual. but considering everything the boys have done, it's understandable why no one was talking.

dd had his head down with his airpods in playing music as all three of the girls were doing their work and notti and ddot were mugging jasmine and alexandra without them noticing. the boys had all agreed on being mad at the girls since they were mad at them.

and notti and ddot were pissed at the girls because they had liked cblu and kayflock's instagram posts. so that's another reason why they were mad. all of the girls phones vibrated on the table, making dd snap his head up and eye his brother and friend suspiciously.

dd was staring at jaelin who was smiling and laughing at her phone, jasmine and alexandra doing the same. the boys shared a 'what the fuck' look. "who texted y'all?" ddot asked. alexandra side eyed him and went back to her phone. "no response? oh okay." he said, attitude laced in his voice.

jaelin looked at the boys awkwardly and then made eye contact with dd. "who's texting y'all, jaelin," he asked sternly. she scrunched up her face and pulled her head back. "don't talk to me," she said. "bro just answer the question." he said. "we're not together anymore. who's texting me isn't any of your concern. just like how you fuckin with crystal isn't mine."

dd's face fell at the statement she had said. nottis hand went into a fist as his jaw dropped and he covered it. jasmine noticed this and rolled her eyes. "don't even get me started on you, notti," she said. he dropped his hand and cleared his throat. "mmh." she added on.