𖤐 36.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE3

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
3.10.23
8:12 pm - harlem , ny .

"bro what the fuck," jaelin groaned. she threw her head back in annoyance as her shirt was all twisted up. "how the fuck do i put this shit on, bro." she grumbled. she let out another loud groan as her phone in her room started ringing, indicating someone was calling her.

she stomped over to her bed and grabbed her phone seeing 'ma heart 💝 .' on the front of it. she licked her lips, completely forgetting she had done her makeup already and had lipgloss on. "ew gross," she mumbled. she slid to the right as the facetime call started connecting.

the call connected showing dd looking at his hairline. jaelin mugged the boy. "nigga you in love with yo hairline. gots to be." she joked. dd smacked his lips and mugged the girl whilst giving her a side eye. she laughed at the boy, taking this as an opportunity to take a facetime photo. "you done getting ready cause i'm bout to come get you," he said as he took off the yellow hoodie he had on.

jaelin thought for a moment and looked down at her twisted shirt that was barely covering her cleavage. "yeah," she lied. dd side eyed her as he put on a different hoodie. his whole outfit was already done so all he had to do was come get the girl. "mhm. ight i'll be there soon. safety." he said.

"safety, baby." jaelin smiled. dd smiled widely at the nickname as he clicked the end button. jaelin threw her phone onto her bed and covered her chest as she stormed out her room and into alexandra's room. she walked in, seeing alexandra apply her lashes to her eyes.

"allie," jaelin huffed. "wassup, jae?" she asked as she turned away from her vanity. "oh," alexandra said. she stared at her sister and started laughing as jaelin deadpanned her. "ain't shit funny, girl. help me." she ordered. alexandra sighed and got up from her chair and walked over to her sister, helping her fix her shirt.