𖤐 28.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE1

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
1.28.23
5:36 pm - harlem , ny .

the three girls all erupted into laughter at the tiktok jaelin had sent into their groupchat. it was of crystal, of course. from that tiktok, all the girls started talking shit. you know, doing the things they do best. "she a smoochie bro," alexandra said. jasmine and jaelin nodded their head in agreement.

"dd picking her over jae is outrageous," jasmine laughed. "literafuckingly." alex replied back with a sigh. just as jaelin was about to say something as well, her phone went off in a ding! indicating someone texted her. she furrowed her brows at the number who texted her.

"who is it?" jasmine asked. jaelin shrugged her shoulders. "it's sam. we haven't talked to her in awhile," she said. "but she sent a video of someone." she breathed out as she swiped the notification away and then went to her messages app and clicked on the message, then clicking on the video.

"this shit five minutes, nigga," jaelin said with her eyes closed. once she opened them, her mouth dropped. "what?" alex and jasmine asked in unison. "it's fucking dd, notti, and ddot with crystal and some two other smoochies." she said in disbelief. jasmine and alex's jaws dropped and immediately made their way to jaelin's side.

she pressed play on the video, immediately hearing laughs and giggles in the back. the whole room went dead silent as the girls watched intently at the screen on the phone.

"madison, izzy," crystal said. the two girls who were sitting on the ground behind crystal got up and went towards the camera. "hm?" they hummed in unison. "bitches on here sayin y'all stole alexandra's and jasmines niggas." crystal said whilst laughing.