𖤐 31.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

ALEXANDRA RENAE PAIGE2

2.14.23
4:00 pm - her crib .

alexandra repeatedly hit her tiny basketball she had against her wall whilst she sighed. she and jaelin were still grounded because of the fight and if she was being honest, she didn't know how long they were gonna be grounded. probably until callie paige passes away, alexandra thought.

there was a knock at her door which made her sigh again. "come in," she said blankly. the door creaked open to reveal her sister and little brother. "hey jae. hi sammm." she said, dragging out the word as sam jumped out of jaelin's arms and ran to alexandra.

jaelin playfully mugged her little brother and rolled her eyes with a sigh. "what you doing today?" she asked, sitting down on the edge of her bed. alexandra set sam down on her lap whilst he played on her phone and thought for a moment.

"uhm probably nothing," she said. "ddot wants to come over and spend valentine's day with me so i'm gonna ask but mom is still pissed bout the fight." jaelin groaned and threw her head back. "fucking hate couples," she grumbled. alexandra laughed and shook her head. "you and dd will be back soon, my heart."

jaelin rolled her eyes and picked sam up. "yeah whatever. come on sam. you'll be my valentines today." she smiled at him. he clapped his hands and giggled. jaelin walked out alex's room, shutting the door behind her.

alexandra got up from her bed and put on her slippers and looked at herself in the stand up mirror she had. she ran her hands through her goddess braids that she had just gotten done with jaelin not that long ago. she took a deep breath and made her way out of her room and into her moms room.

she stood in front of her moms door for a good minute, afraid to knock. callie may not seem like it, but she is a very scary women. alexandra took yet another deep breath and knocked on the door. after a few seconds, she heard a faint "come in" on the other side.