𖤐 37.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

DAVID DASHOUN REYES3

DAVID DASHOUN REYES
3.25.23
9:15 am- hansborough recreation center .

dd laughed at jaelin who had just pushed a girl to go up for a layup, the ref calling it a charge. dd, notti, and ddot were all watching their girlfriends play basketball with some random team they didn't know. the girls of course didn't know they signed them up for this so when the three boys all woke them up at six in the morning, they were pissed.

out of the three, jaelin didn't mind as much as alexandra and jasmine did. she loved basketball and dd loved supporting her so it was a win win. "she wasn't set!" jaelin yelled at the ref. all three of the boys were all dying in the stands, along with alexandra and jasmine trying to hold in their laugh on the court.

"kaelin, stop. get back on defense," her coach said. jaelin mugged her coach for getting her name messed up. at this, dd just laughed even harder. the girls we're currently losing, the score being 16-46. ddot pulled out his phone and recorded alexandra as the other girl on offense fouled her.

the ref blew his whistle, calling it an offensive foul. alexandra got up from the ground with the help of jasmine and jaelin as she ran back on offense. jasmine gave the ball to jaelin, her not catching it since it was a bad pass. dd saw their coach shake their head and told three other players to come sub in.

he could tell they were excited since this was their first time getting out on the court. it was the fourth quarter with only two minutes left. the ref called in the subs, jaelin, alexandra, and jasmine all going to sit down on the bench. "nah this shit too funny," ddot sighed. notti and dd nodded in agreement.

finally the game had ended, the girls immediately taking off their shoes and putting their crocs on. (best feelin eva omm) they stormed over to the boys with attitude all laced in their face. "y'all did so good," notti said sarcastically. he brought jasmine into a hug who just pushed him away. "stop playin with us, bro,"