𖤐 23.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

DAVID DASHOUN REYES1

DAVID DASHOUN REYES
1.4.23
2:36 pm - harlem , ny .

"they like, "notti keep rappin you different." they said, "stay out the streets but i wouldn't-" you was droppin the O, you went missin- oh nah," dd heard notti yell into the mic. ddot, dd, and notti were all at the studio recording notti's new song, 'don't change'.

notti did his verse and chorus a few times until he was good with the results. mel guap started his verse as notti went and sat next down next to his friend and brother since he was done with his part. dd was on his phone scrolling through instagram, liking some random girls photos.

"yo you talk to jae?" notti asked. dd looked up from his phone with a sigh and rubbed his eyes. he set his phone down in his lap and shrugged his shoulders. "nah, not since new years," he said. "why?" he asked. notti and ddot shared looks before they both sighed.

"you ain't seen what she posted?" ddot asked. dd furrowed is eyebrows and shook his head no. "oh." the boys said in unison. "what she post?" dd asked them. "nigga go look." notti said as mel guap came over and dabbed all of the boys up and sat in the chair next to dd.

dd unlocked his phone and went to instagram, scrolling through the people he follows trying to find jaelins account. after awhile he finally found her account and clicked on it and clicked on her story.

theyluvjae has posted and tagged you on their story!
swipe up to view

theyluvjae has posted and tagged you on their story!swipe up to view