𖤐 14.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

DAVID DASHOUN REYES11

DAVID DASHOUN REYES
11.13.22
1:00 pm - harlem , ny .

dd was sat at his desk in his room, twitch streaming whilst playing gta on his pc. jaelin was layed out on his bed with her back up towards the ceiling scrolling on her phone.

dd was talking to other boys on the stream, telling them he's trying to get ddot to join the stream with him. dd was currently on the phone with ddot, showing him what to do.

"see the yellow up there?" he asked. "see this yellow up there?" he asked again, moving his mouse around it. "i- i'm lookin' for it," ddot said. dd rolled his eyes and groanded, causing jaelin to laugh.

"you see that yellow up there?!" he asked once again, annoyed. "yea.." ddot said unsure. jaelin went up behind him, laughing some more. "click that bro," he said. "like you literally showin me and it's there, bro."

"shut up." ddot said. "ddot, are you high, my nigga?" jaelin asked. "hell yeah, man." he replied. she threw her head back and started laughing some more. "it was never that funny." dd said, waving her off.

"i- i gotta press this, right?" ddot asked. jaelin was now sat on the bed, so she couldn't see what ddot was talking about. dd looked behind her and rolled his eyes. she laughed and went back to her phone.

"now join the call," dd said. "you know how to join a call." he said, putting his phone aside for a second then picking it back up. "click the- click the phone." ddot was still confused.

"how- how do i press it?" he asked. dd made a phone with his hand. "the green phone," he said. "the green phone." he looked into his phone to see what ddot was doing. dd laughed at his stream before looking down at his phone since ddot started talking.