𖤐 17.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

DAVID DASHOUN REYES11

DAVID DASHOUN REYES
11.24.22
12:37 pm - his crib .

dd was laying down on his bed scrolling through tiktok whilst smoking a blunt. he was sending tiktok after tiktok to jaelin, him about to send another one to her before his mother called him from upstairs.

"dd, come here!" she yelled. dd shut off his phone and groaned. he put his blunt out and walked upstairs into the kitchen where his mom was. crimsley was currently cooking thanksgiving dinner.

"¿sigue viniendo esa chica jaelin?" she asked whilst putting together her baked macaroni and cheese. dd shrugged. "bueno podrias preguntar? me gustaria conocerla hijo." she said, looking at him.

he sighed and rubbed his eyes. "sí mamá," his raspy voice said. she smiled at him and went back to cooking. "gracias. avísame si ella es." she said, going to wash her hands. "está bien mamá." he said, annoyed. he made his way back down to his room and called jaelin.

he plopped down on his bed as the facetime call rang. after a few rings, she picked up the phone. her screen showed her sitting at her vanity with her book in her hand. "hi bae," she said through the phone. "what's up?" she asked.

dd rubbed his eyes and groaned. "you still comin' over for thanksgiving?" he asked. she nodded her head and smiled. "ight ight." he said. "are you high?" she asked him. he widened his eyes and smacked his lips.

"that's a fact," he said. she laughed at him and grabbed her phone. "okay well text me when you're in the right state of mind," she laughed. he smiled at her as his thumb hovered over the end button. "okay, i'll see you soon. i love you."

"yo también te amo mi corazón." she said. dd hung up the phone and sighed. "shit i'm finna play the game." he said to himself. he got up and headed over to his desk and started a twitch stream.