𖤐 35.

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE3

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
3.5.23
7:00 pm - her crib .

jaelin sighed as she set down her book that she had just finished reading. she wiped the tears from her face, mascara coming along with it. she had finally finished ugly love by colleen hoover, which she had been putting off to finish because she knew it was gonna be a sad ending.

she grabbed her phone from beside her and went to her camera to see how she looked. her eyes widened at the sight of her. her curly hair was messed up from her shifting in her bed a lot, mascara was all run down her face as more tears kept coming as she thought about the book.

"fuck i look a mess," she mumbled to herself. she turned off her phone and went into her bathroom that was connected to her bedroom. she grabbed makeup wipes and immediately took off all of her makeup. once she finished, she washed her face.

she went into her closet that was as well connected to her bathroom and started looking for pajamas. after looking for a minute, she finally decided on some ethikas and a new york hoodie that jasmine had gotten her for her birthday.

she threw her hair up into a loose low ponytail, some strand's coming in front of her face. she went back to her bed and plopped down on it. she started scrolling through tiktok until she got a text message from dd.

ma heart 💝 .
can i come over

jae baby 💙 .
yea ofc
wassup

ma heart 💝 .
i can't see ma girlfren now .?
damn igh

jae baby 💙 .
bru stop
i j thought yu needed sum