prologue

I'VE HAD THIS DRAFT FOR THREE MONTHS I'M SO EXCITED

lhemmingsdaily sorry this took so long

all of this will be in calum's pov

+

"stop in the name of the law!"

my heart was pounding out of my chest as i lifted myself over the fence, turning back to see the blaring sirens coming down the street.

i landed on the soft grass with a thud, freezing as a low growl came from my left. i crept my way towards the other side of the yard, hearing the growl grow louder before going into full on barking. i picked up my pace, running to the side of the house and blinked.

i squinted through the darkness, a railing catching my eye and i let out a sigh of relief as i grabbed on to the wall and pushed myself up.

spider-man would be so proud.

my hands gripped tightly onto the metal bars, knuckles turning white as i pulled myself up and over. lights of red and blue were shining in front of the house behind me.

"i think you're one off." i smiled to myself proudly before turning my direction to the glass double doors. i licked over my chapped lips and gently laid my glove covered hand on the handle, pushing down slowly. my breath was held as i slowly made my way into the room, closing the door gently behind me.

i stayed still, letting out the breath i was holding in.

the whole room was silent and i looked towards the bed that was against the wall, seeing the lump sleeping under the covers and i reached in my back pocket and pulled out the small hand gun before walking over to the lightswitch and turning it on.

i watched as they shot up, eyes widening at the gun pointed at them. "you scream, i shoot." i snapped coldy.

i took in the boy's apperance as he nodded his head in understanding. he had white dyed hair, pale skin that made his green eyes stand out but most importantly he was shirtless.

i put the gun in my back pocket, starting to roll up my sleeves but stopping as a small voice spoke quietly.

"calum?"