twenty-nine - epilogue

yoooo

+

michael's pov

"so are you two together?" the lady in front of us asked, a grimace on her face. both of us shook our head no and she loosened up a bit. "okay, well, your rooms are down the hall and on the right." she gave us both a key and i grinned as i took it from her. 

calum and i made our way to our shared dorm, trying not to run into all the new college students as we did. 

after calum had gotten out of jail, both of us had decided to pick up our lives a bit. i started studying for college while he was gone and when he came back he did the same. we both decided to enroll the same year, making sure to fill out forms earlier so we could get paired together. who wants a weird person as their roomate either?

i dropped my bags by the bed closet to the bathroom, jumping onto to it and letting out a sigh of relief. "i'm surprised they even let us in."

calum chuckled, dropping his bags by his own bed and quickly jumping on top of me making me shriek. my hands were pinned above my head as i giggled. "they'll file a noise complaint."

"then don't be so noisy." he smirked, dipping his head down to bit at my neck. i let out a low moan, calum slapping a hand over my mouth. "that wasn't even two seconds."

i scoffed. "you think you can do better?"

"i know i can do better." i shimmied out from under him and stood up. i slowly lifted my shirt over my head, letting it drop to the floor as i started to unbutton my jeans. once they were down my legs and off, i straddled calum's waist and pulled him in for a kiss.

his heads rested on my hips and i pulled back, kissing down his jaw and moving my hips into long figure eights. calum squeezed my hip and i grinned, moving faster before there was a knock at the door and it flew open.

"hi i'm daniel i live across the- oh."

i leaned my head against calum's chest, knowing his was embaressed. he tapped my thigh signaling me to get off but i whimpered quietly. "please daddy, i wasn't done yet."

i smirked as the boy's cheeks flushed red and i huffed, starting to bounce. "come on let's finish! daddy i want to cum."

"i'll go nice to meet you." i watched as his eyes still stayed glued to both of us before he quickly left the room. calum shoved me off. "i hate you."

"you don't though, and that's why i love you." i tsked, giving him a quick kiss. "should i go out into the hallway like this and see how many guys go hard?"

+

the answer was yes (:

lol that's it tho the end