nine

fillerrr guys i need filler ideas

+

"i can't feel my legs!"

"when i'm with you!"

i heard michael snicker behind me as i kept myself running. my legs felt like they were going to collapse as i didn't stop. my chest burned, sweat falling from my forehead as i turned the corner, coming to a hault in front christana's house. 

i didn't bother looking around as i darted into the side of the house, sighing at the clothes still laying on the floor. i picked them up and walked back out, jumping when michael popped out from behind the fence to scare me. 

i let out a high pitched girl scream making michael's eyes widen before throwing himself into a fit of laughter. he fell onto the sidewalk, clutching his stomach as his eyes were squeezed shut. "i-you-"

i kicked his leg making him yelp. "don't talk about it."

my cheeks were heated a tinted pink and i looked away. i've never wanted to stab at my vocal chords this bad before. i stuffed the clothes in my back and started making my way back to school. two periods had already passed by. knowing michael was going to follow anyways, i couldn't help but stop and wait for the boy to walk with me.

"i knew you still loved me." he smiled, leaning into my shoulder but i ignored the small feelings. once we had made it back to school i lied, saying it was a family emergency and michael was there to support me. we collected our slips and headed off into seperate directions. 

+

"f-faster please." i moaned, the voices coming from my laptop turning me on. my headphones were going to fall out as i switched positions again and re settled my laptop back on my thighs. i moved my hand up and down my shaft quickly, flicking my thumb over the tip and tugging. "yes! right there!"

i let my head fall back against my headboard as i moved my hand faster, my other hand fondling my balls as i moaned loudly, coming all over my hand and stomach. small pants left my lips as i closed my laptop, stopping the video. i swiped some of the cu.m off my stomach, biting my bottom lip before bring my thumb up to my lips and sucking on it. 

i grimaced at the salty taste, removing my fingers and moving my laptop away. i got up and walked to the bathroom, turning on the shower and waiting for it to get warm. i hummed, tracing the outline of my stomach in the mirror before getting in the shower. once i was clean i stepped out and tugged on a pair of boxers, moving my laptop off my bed and moving downstairs. 

"i've been calling your name for the past hour." my mother huffed as she placed a plate of pasta onto the table. my father sat in his seat and my eyes widened. he hasn't joined us for dinner all week. "really? you couldn't have put on some pants?"

"these are pants." i smiled cheekily and she rolled her eyes. i sat down at the table, my father not taking a second glance at me as he saw me. i picked up my fork and twirled a large piece before stuffing it in my mouth. "how was your day?"

"some idiot walked passed the police station with a knife on full view." my father scoffed and i giggled. he raised an eyebrow at me. "is that funny to you?"

"n-no." i quickly shut my mouth and his face only half relaxed. "no sir."

the rest of the dinner was quiet before i moved out of my seat and helped clean up the table. i washed the dishes, wanting my mother to go to bed early while my father sat on the couch watching the news. i turned off the kitchen light and tip toed back upstairs, shutting my bedroom door and crawling under the covers.

i sniffled.

a small tear rolled down my cheek and i quickly wiped it away. don't cry, you're not human. you're a hood. 

i licked over my chapped licks and sighed, letting out another sniffle and turning onto a different side. i wiped the tears away again.

i sniffled again.

and the tears came quicker.

and my sobs started to get louder.

i rocked back and forth slowly, my knees pressed tightly to my chest while my hands locked them together. my face buried in between my knees and i choked on a sob. 

a soft knock was planted onto the balcony doors and i hid more under the covers as it was open. it creaked once it was closed, soft foot steps patting acorss the floors before a figure slid in next to me and wrapped their arms around me. i inhaled the scent through my stuffy nose, cheerios. 

there was a soft kiss planted to the back of my neck, which felt weird but i shut my eyes and took a deep breath. "he joined us for dinner for the first time."

"what did he do?"

"he acted like himself."

michael nodded, already knowing what had happened and snuggled closer to me. his chin rested on the top of my head. "then we'll go out and do something tomorrow."

"m' tired." i yawned, my eyes still closed. 

"so you don't want to watch orange is the new black?"

i smiled, my eyes opening slightly and i turned to my other side. "put it on."

michael chuckled and got out of bed, turning on the tv and grabbing the remote. once i heard the familiar theme song i sat up straight and tugged a pillow to my chest. michael sat back down after putting the volume on low.

+

we stopped watching around the eigth episode in, looking over at the clock and grimacing. my parents had been in bed since eleven and i was cold. "stop hogging all the blankets michael."

"bite me." he mumbled from underneath the comforter and i lightly grabbed at it before snatching it off. the younger boy growled at me, trying to grab them back but i quickly wrapped it tightly around myself. "it's my comforter, idiot."

"maybe you shouldn't be so f.ucking cold blooded you bitch."

i blinked.

"biology."

a small 'o' parted my lips and michael took the chance to grab the comforter. i quickly tackled him to the floor earning a large thud and i froze when the hallway light turned on. 

i stayed on the floor and michael crawled underneath my bed, moving stuff around to fit.

"calum?"

"on the floor." i called out and groaned when the light turned on. "what on earth are you doing on the floor?"

"i fell off." i shrugged and sat back up. i spread the comforter back over the bed and watched my father roll his eyes. "stop being so clumsy, make yourself useful."

i nodded. "yes sir."

"night, love you."

he shut the door, and i didn't say it back.

michael crawled out from under the bed and sat down on it. "maybe we should call it a night?"