thirty - bonus chapter

i was looking at all the readers and who's who reading this book AND YO

SHOUTOUT TO THAT ONE GUY AND ALL YOU GIRLS

ALSO SHOUTOUT TO THAT ONE PERSON OVER 45 BECAUSE DAMN YOU GOT SOME GUTS

MY MAIN BIT.CHES IN CANADA AND INDONESIA AND THAILAND

TH A I L AN D HOW COOL IS THAT

also person from italy bring me spaghetti pls

uK AND PS. dear person from ireland you are fu.cking awesome

ik the epilogue wasn't uploaded yet but tbh I'll write it later here's some smut by the literally most talented person ever @umlashton

this is when they did start having those lil things so taking it back now

+

"this one." michael grinned and made his way towards the unlit house. it was around twelve at night and there wasn't a car in the driveway. if anything it looked like there wasn't anyone there at all.

both of the boys easily snuck themselves through the window, michael toppling over onto the bedroom floor with a huff. the younger boy turned on the light, opening the door and checking all the other bedrooms before coming back in. "it's clear" he spoke happily and went towards the other side of the room.

calum opened one of the drawers in the big dresser and smirked when watching what it contained.

"hey, michael?" he spoke, making the other boy turn around to look at him.

"yeah?"

"how do you feel about blind bondage?" calum asked and held up a pair of furry handcuffs along with a satin eye mask. michael eyed the two objects before biting down on his bottom lip.

"i like it." he answered, making calum smirk wider as clenched the objects in his hands and walked over to the other boy.

"yeah?" he whispered hotly as his lips where now only inches away from michael's parted ones.

"yeah." michael whispered back and leaned in to attach their lips, but calum moved away.

"wait," he said and shook his head with a content smirk. michael furrowed his eyebrows but bit down on his bottom lip harshly when the dark haired boy slipped the satin eye mask over his eyes, leaving him in darkness.

"that's it, baby boy." calum whispers and ran his fingertips along michael's cheekbones before leaning in to kiss the boy hotly before kissing down his jaw.

while kissing and sucking the skin along michael's jaw, leaving small marks that would disappear after only a few minutes. calum ran a hand under michael's shirt and felt the smooth skin before running his fingers around one of michael's nipples.

michael's breathing was heavy as calum slowly slipped his shirt off his body. every touch calum gave him was so much more intimate now when one of his strongest senses were held back.

with a sexual hum, calum licked a hot strip from michael's jaw to the corner of his mouth, making michael grip calum's wrists harshly as the dark haired boy's hands were placed on his waist.

calum smirked once again and took his own shirt off before wrapping michael's arms around his neck and handcuffed them there. without speaking, he backed michael up against the wall and held onto the boy's hips harshly when placing one of his legs between michael's.

"i really enjoy seeing you like this," calum whispered hotly and pressed his thigh against michael's crotch, "so vulnerable and so submissive."

"mhm." michael mumbled breathlessly and immediately moaned when calum guided michael's hips back and forth, making him grind against his thigh.

michael's cuffed hands went up to calum's hair and tugged at it was calum kept guiding his hip back and forth against his thigh. the chain of the handcuffs cut into the back of calum's neck, making the dark haired boy grit his teeth.

"let me fuck you against the wall." calum almost demanded, only getting a frantic nod as a response from michael. calum but his lip harshly and uncuffed michael's hands around his neck to turn the boy boy around and press michael's front against the wall while cuffing his wrists behind his back.

michael gasped and was completely unknowing of what happened, but never even thought of complaining as his cheek was pressed against the cold wall. he could feel calum unbutton his jeans from behind him and tug them down, along with his underwear, before gripping michael's hips harshly and pushed his ass out.

"do you want me?" calum whispered hotly into michael's ear, while tapping his fingers against michael's lips.

"yes." michael breathed out and clenched his fists that were stuck behind his back before parting his lips, making calum slip them in. michael sucked on them eagerly, lubing them up as well as possible before opening his mouth and arched his back, silently telling calum he was more than ready.

calum breathed out a hot chuckle against the back of michael's neck and brought his fingers down to michael's entrance and didn't wait a second before running a finger around the rim and pushed it in.

michael gasped, the feeling being so much stronger than usual, and pushed himself back against calum as the boy started to move his finger in and out. calum bent his finger as it was far inside michael, making the dyed haired boy moan out loudly and push himself further back on calum.

"two." michael breathed out but calum only shook his head and his finger farther in.

"no, baby boy," calum said and pressed the tip of his finger against michael's prostate, "you forgot something."

michael whined in pleasure and tugged at the handcuffs as he threw his head back. "two, please." michael whispered and shut his eyes closed behind the satin mask.

calum hooked an arm around michael's chest and pulled the boy back against his own chest before quickening up his pace on his thrusts, making their skin slap together. michael's whiny moans and calum's throaty grunts were mixed into it, making all noises in the room become so filthy.

one of calum's hands traveled from michael's hair down to michael's exposed length, gripping it and moved his hand up and down at the pace of his thrusts. michael moaned loudly at the pleasure and threw his head back to lean it against calum's shoulder.

"you're not coming until i do." calum whispered and grunted while kissing michael's neck. michael's cuffed hands dug into calum's lower stomach, making his upcoming orgasm feel so powerful.

"please." michael breathed out before turning his head to messily attach his lips with calum's. the dark haired boy eagerly kissed michael back while thrusting into him harshly and moving his hand up and down quickly.

"not yet." calum grunted and michael bit his lip harshly to follow calum's orders. michael pushed his ass back against calum and dug the palms of his hands into calum's lower stomach, making the dark haired boy moan against michael's lips and fill him up soon after.

the feeling of calum filling him up made michael clench around him and come into calum's hand with a loud moan.

calum's hips slowed down their movements until they were completely still, only letting the two boys breathe heavily together.

calum kissed michael's lips lightly and pulled out of the boy before slowly slipping the satin eye mask off of michael's face.

"shit. thank you." michael breathed out heavily. calum breathed out an exhausted laugh and uncuffed michael's wrists before turning the boy around and kissed his lips again.

"you're welcome."