six

V TRIGGERING CONTENT I WILL PUT A )-: WHEN IT STARTS AND ENDS

+

"michael i'm fu.cking freezing." i rubbed my arms harsher, trying to get friction to heat myself up. the younger boy shrugged and kept walking before i yanked him back by his hood. "i'm going home."

"we're almost there." michael looked at me with pleading eyes and i muttered an insult under my breath before trudging along. "i'll kill you if you get me sick."

michael nodded, mumbling something under his breath i didn't hear. i let it go, not caring anyways as we stopped in front of a large house and i looked at michael curiously. "who's house?"

"you don't know them." he stepped up to the gate and fumbled around with the lock before it opened. my eyes widened, was he really just going to walk up?

"what's the-" michael shushed me as he made his way up the steps and i followed slowly. he held his hand up to the door and knocked a couple times till footsteps were heard. the door swung open, a maid standing in front of us. "can i help you?"

it wasn't rude, nor nice but michael smiled at her and nodded. "may i come in?"

"your name?" she opened the door a little wider but wouldn't let us through. "calum thomas hood." 

her eyes trailed over to me, taking in my appearance as i stared at her. i knew actually who she was, and what we were doing now. "h-haven't seen-"

"i know." i moved past her and made my way to the living room. the couches were the same, the walls, the ugly ass rug, and the painting of some old dude i never knew. i plopped myself down on it while michael stayed standing. 

"i'm sorry she-" i held my finger up, closing my eyes and shaking my head. "please don't."

"but she-"

"no."

"cal-"

"mike."

michael's face scrunched up at the name but just shook his head. i bit my bottom lip and shifted uncomfortably on the couch. "upstairs, third door on the left, look in the drawers till you've found a silver band. it's like a promise ring kind of thing."

michael nodded and disappeared upstairs while i waited. i could feel a pair of eyes on me but i ignored them as wanda walked into the room. she was the maid.

"it's nice-"

"it's not nice."

"how are-"

"well i'm in the same person who raped me, wanda, how are you?" i glanced my eyes up at her with raised eyebrows. she had aged nicely, looking around her forties now. "i- i'm-"

"guilty." i murmured, hearing footsteps coming down the stairs. i smiled brightly at her before getting up and making my way towards the front door. michael's hands were in his pockets as he made his way towards me. 

there was a silence, only two nods that meant understanding and we left. 

"you've changed." michael said quietly. "it's only been a month of doing this and you seem," he paused. "different. it's like revenge to you now."

"what? stealing? she fucking stole my virginity the worst that could happen to her right now is three years jail time."

"for this?" michael took the pure silver ring out of his pocket. "look closer."

michael brought the ring up to his face more, eyes widening at the pure gold line between the two. "holy shit." 

i nodded, my voice not wanting to work anymore. once we reached home i sat on top of the counter while michael played around with the ring. it was like a comfortable silence before the white haired boy opened his mouth. "do you want to talk about it?"