twenty

AIGHT SO THOSE LAST 19 CHAPTERS HAVE JUST BEEN HOW THEY STARTED OFF AND STUFF AND YOU GET THE IDEA AND SHIT

you guys i also write off my feelings and emotions so whatever the main character is feeling, i'm feeling. maybe not in the same way but it's really close so sorry if some parts are just weird and there's outbursts. i get my anger out through my writing  i find it better then relapsing :// hope you guys understand 

NOW IT'S SERIOUS BUISNESS AND I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE FEELS AND HEARTBREAKS IMMA CAUSE

so sgfg, fav song? YALL BROKEN HOME/INVISIBLE MADE ME SO SAD LIKE I BROKE DOWN INTO ACTUAL TEARS BECAUSE OF IT 

though they did talk about a lot of problems i wish they would have somehow covered them all? it was just the main problems and stuff and idk probs gonna get a lot of hate for this but there is so, so much things worse

and that's from expierence 

+

1 month later

"i think this is too much." michael mumbled as we made our way down the school halls.

it was around midnight, the school had closed around an hour ago from late night teacher meetings since the school year was finally ending. i rolled my eyes. "don't be such a wuss, you wanted to do this whole thing anyways."

"i didn't mean for it to get out of hand, calum. we stole a few things because people where assholes to us, what's your reason now?" he grumbled.

i snapped. "i just want to sececurity footage of the meeting."

"why?"

"i don't have to tell you."

"you're graduating this year and senior year will be nothing for me, what do you want from this school?" he pushed and i turned around and faced him.

"if you're going to keep talking and get us caught then go the fuc.k home michael, i don't need you."

i stuffed my glove covered hands into my pockets and ignored the small sniffle from behind me. 

+

"what do you have there?" my mother knocked gently on my door and i closed my laptop. after watching the video i had found out that they had been talking about getting a dress code on some of the kids. one of our teachers had brought it up and mentioned michael and i was furious.

but of course, michael didn't want to hear about it.

"just some homework, exams are coming up." i smiled softly and she nodded. "you'll do great this year, i know you will."

i gave her one last smile before she closed the door and i opened my laptop back up again. i pressed play on the video, one headphone in my ear as i listened. 

"i think he wears his shorts too short"

"how are they too short?"

"you can see his ass hanging out for christs sake!"

"why were you looking at his ass?"

there was a silence. 

"well he does kind of dress like a-"

"that's enough!"

the rest of the conversation was full of tension, ending shortly after agreeing on a few things. i jotted down some of the stuff they said they would make us study for and plugged in my laptop before stripping down to my boxers.

next door, michael was laying on his bed quietly, short shorts on and i smiled before getting up and walking downstairs. i slipped outside the front door and walked over to the younger boys door and knocking on it. footsteps came running down the stairs before the door openened. "what?"

"can i come in?"

"why didn't you use my balcony doors? it would have been easier."

"i just wanted to make you exercise." i smirked and he moved out of the way. "nice shorts."

he stayed quiet.

"what are you really doing here?"

"im sorry?"

"are you really?"

i licked over my lips and walked towards him, placing my hands cautiously on his hips. he didn't move them. "i didn't mean to snap at you, michael."

the only problem was, i did.