five

i fu.cking hate people

+

"i've always hated katie." i growled as i went through her drawers, eyes catching a small jar with a wad of a hundred dollars bills in it. i carefully opened the lid and took two out without a thought.

"what'd she do to you?" michael called out from the bed as my hands closed the drawers. i turned to him and frowned. "we were paired up together and she blocked me on everything so i couldn't ask what parts she did. turns out she did the whole thing and said i didn't do anything so i got a zero." 

michael nodded. "get another hundred."

i smiled and opened the drawer back up, slipping one more hundred from the jar before putting it back. "what time did you say she would be home?"

"three i think, who knows, maybe they'll go for round two." michael said sarcastically and got up from the bed. he smoothened it out again opened the window back up. i let him out first before following after and closing the window shut behind me. "that made me feel better."

"told you so." the white haired boy grinned as we walked across the lawn. it was early morning, the sun barely coming up as we left. i let a yawn escape past my lips. "can we go to bed now?"

michael nodded and we made our way home. the walk was fairly far, having to take fifteen minutes since she lived on the other side of town. 

once our houses came to view, my eyes widened at both my parent's cop cars outside the house. "i thought she said she was working late."

"it's what she told me." i looked over at michael as we split up to our own houses. i made my way in between them and jumped, gripping onto the balcony railing and pulling myself up. "i think i'm good."

i wasn't.

i pressed my hand down on the door, breath hitching when seeing it was locked. fuckfuckfuck- "calum?"

"mom!"i crossed my arms over my chest trying to make it look like i was shivering. "i got locked out!"

"oh dear why didn't you jump down?" she said like it was the easiest thing in the world. who tells their kid that? i shook my head as she opened the door for me. "thank you."

"go to bed, it's a school night." i winced at the slap of the back of the head and nodded. "love you."

"love you too." i muttered but shrieked at the flip flop flying at me. i quickly hid under the covers and heard the door close. i peeked my head out from under them before pushing them down all the way and stripping down from to my boxers.

i brushed my teeth before climbing back into the bed, scrolling through tumblr till my phone vibrated.

[from: milk]

nice acting but i could give you real chills (:

[to: milk]

your face already gives me the chills but thanks :-)

[from: milk]

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE SMILING AT EACHOTHER LOOK CAL

i chuckled at the response, michael not taking a single ounce of offense in my comment towards him. i replied with a simple "(-:" to which he replied with ":-)" before falling asleep.

+

"can you believe my parents took three hundred dollars from me? assholes." i grimaced when hearing katie speak from across the hall. "i'm seventeen i'm allowed to have sex."