twenty-two

I LOOK BACK AT APARTMENT 387 A LOT BC ITS STARTING TO GET REALLY POPULAR AND SHIT AND I CRY BC I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH I WISH I NEVER FINISHED IT

+

9 months later

"what are you a pimp?" michael clutched his stomach as he laughed at me.

i pouted, staring down at my all black outfit. "you're wearing the same fu.cking thing!" 

michael shrugged. "theres a difference."

"what?"

"i look better."

i rolled my eyes and pushed him off the sidewalk before taking off in a run. i heard my name being called behind me but i just laughed and kept going, slowing down till i reached the correct house. tonight was the night we were going back to mr irwin's house, which, may i add, was highly uncomfortable to talk about but we sorted it out. 

once michael finally caught up to me we walked up to the front door and knocked, smiling as the blonde boy known as luke answered the door. i found out he was in my math class. 

"dinner is almost done, you're lucky." he giggled and let us in. we took off our shoes and made our way to the kitchen where m- ashton was cooking. "you guys can go wait in luke's room till dinner is done, should be in fifteen." he smiled to us and michael rushed up the stairs.

if there was anything the boy loved more, it was luke's bedroom.

head to toe it was straight up pink and light grey's and 'aesthetic'. i still don't know what it means. "you got new dresses!" michael squealed as he pointed to the open closet. luke blushed and walked over. "yeah, it was an early birthday gift." 

"can you try them on?" michael skipped over to the bed where i sat and got comfortable in my lap. "pick one for me." michael pointed to a white one with small cloud shapes on it. 

as luke stripped down to black lace panties, i sucked in my breath as i tried not to get hard with michael on my lap. 

it didn't work.

"are you f.ucking serious?" he turned around and whispered as luke put the dress over his head. i kept my eyes on his ass. 

"what?" i asked innocently and michael shifted on my lap making me moan quietly. "don't play dumb."

"im sorry." i moaned again as he shifted once more. 

"how does it look?" luke did a small twirl and michael grinned. "beautiful, could you uh, see if ashton is done with dinner?"

at first the blonde smirked, nodding his head. "how long should i stay down there?"

"just five minutes."

i tapped michael's thigh but he didn't listen.

"alright, ill call you when it's done." 

once luke left the room michael slapped my thigh. "just wait and see what i can do with my mouth, you only need five minutes." he scoffed and got down on his knees. 

i undid the button on my jeans and pulled down my pants and boxers letting them pool down my feet. michael grabbed my thighs, pulling me towards the end of the bed as i laid down. 

"dinner!"

"not now!"

"that's too f.ucking bad! you're not getting cum on my baby's new comforter!"

"it's a blowjob!"

"so you do swallow?"

i groaned.