twenty-one

hardcore missing all of your comments

but yeah publishing this chapter again ik you guys have already read it 

+

"fuck yes!" michael threw his fist up in there air, his fingers gripping his graduation hat. i smiled, bringing home closer to me and connecting our lips. "i'm proud of you."

"i'm proud of me too." he giggled and pecked my lips once more. i looked around at all the people that had graduated before hearing my name being called. "calum! come take a photo!"

i instantly recongnized it as michael's mom and walked over to her, giving her a small hug before standing next to michael. i wrapped an around him, smiling as the photo was taken but pulling michael down afterwards and pressing my lips to his. another photo was snapped.

no, we're not dating.

it's more of friends with benefits that we had worked out between us instead. i felt michael jump on to my back after we had took more photos with others, some wanting me in them. "i'm never going to miss this place." michael mumbled into my shoulder as i carried him to the car. he got down once i opened the passenger door for him and got in. i made my way to the driver's side and started the car. "you sure?"

"positive." the now, blonde haired boy grimaced as he took off his thing for graduation. underneath he wore short shorts and a white t-shirt. i licked over my lips as i stared over his hairless thighs, snapping myself out of it and keeping my eyes on the road. "something wrong?"

"no." i shook my head smiling but michael wasn't having it. "you sure you don't have a problem?"

"positive." i shifted in my seat a little and michael reached his hand over, lightly brushing his thumb over the buldge that was starting to grow. "forgot i wore shorts today." the blonde smirked, knowing he wore them on purpose.

i didn't understand what it was but it complimented michael's entire lower waist. from his ass to them being so short they were a sickening tease. michael's fingers unpopped the button of my jeans and slowly brought down the zipper.

"fuck it." i moaned quietly as he brought his hands inbetween my legs. i pulled into the nearest turn which happened to lead into a walmart parking lot. i went towards the back where not too many cars were gripped michael's wrist. "move. now."

i scooted my chair back as michael undid his seatbelt and climbed into my lap before grinding down on me. i grapped eachside of his face and connected our lips in a heated kiss, kissing his bottom lip allowing me to slip my tongue it. we thought it was gross to run your tongue over it.

my hands moved down michael's waist as i grinded up earning a low moan from the younger boy. i grabbed his shorts and moved them down his legs before moving my jeans down to my thighs. "do you need to be prepped?" i kissed down his jaw as my hand fumbled around in the center console for a condom and lube. michael shook his head. "did it last night."

once my hand grabbed the plastic wrapper my breath hitched as michael started to tug on my shaft. i quickly brought the wrapper up to my teeth and ripped it open, sliding it on quickly and gripping both of michael's hips to guide him.

"o-f-fuck!" he moaned loudly, sinking down on my fully and i wasted no time in fucking into him.

the car smelled of sweat and sex by the time we had finished, michael coming across both our chest while i continued to pound into him. he laid flushed against my chest after i had came into the condom, refusing to move. "michael-"

"no, tired."

"you want to sleep with my dick up your ass?" i raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged and nodded.

"who says i can't?"